Not me, Forger.
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Did John Howard lie to the Australian people?
Quoted message said:I just found out Alan has killed himself.
Will have more info as I receive it.
rl
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Not me, Forger.
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Did John Howard lie to the Australian people?
Quoted message said:I just found out Alan has killed himself.
Will have more info as I receive it.
rl
Would you PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO THE TROLL?????
If you ignore it, it will eventually get bored and leave. If you keep
replying to his messages he will never leave.
--
Victor M. Martinez
[email hidden]
http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv
"Alan Erskine" < Ignore it alan.
Come on Alan, as everyone says, ignore it and it will go away. Don't
rise up to the bait.
--
Cheers
LB
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.