Re: All about Chung - "On Bullshit", Harry G. Frankfurt, Princeton

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bob (this one), Feb 15, 2005.

  1. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > It seems you have now deteriorated into an obsession about bovine
    > excrement.

    Nah. But when I read about bullshit and how it's handled, I
    immediately thought of you. It's not about anything bovine, although
    I'm sure that even neologistic you would recognize that. It's all
    about you - what you like most in the world...

    > You started your series of posts with one about Hitler and you continue
    > with another about Frankfurt. There does seem to be a pattern here.

    <LOL> The pattern is rather clear to all but you, it would seem. It's
    all about you. It's about your preposterous (and now divine) 2PD and
    your tactics and your dementia and your malice and your falsity. It's
    all about you.

    > You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Christ's name.

    Ah, this "love" you claim. An otherwise not-wise poster here said,
    "Neologism is a marker of worsening cognitive deficits..." and it
    falls smack dab on this one. See, love is a positive thing; a positive
    emotional state. One that nurtures and shelters. A positive thing that
    offers support and succor. Oh, sure, now and again love demands a bit
    of direct treatment than seems unkind, but that's the condition at the
    extremity and demands many judgements. A truly rare thing, but still
    with the benefit of the other person as the primary element.

    But you are unloving while claiming to be loving - you demonstrate it
    repeatedly. Either it's a lie or it's bullshit (as explained in the
    NYTimes article) or your cognitive powers are in desperate decline -
    or some combination of these things. Not good news either for or about
    you. You're creating neologisms, as you have been for a long time
    now. Remember, "Neologism is a marker of worsening cognitive deficits..."

    See a real doctor for some obviously much-needed help.

    Bob

    Tags:

  2. It seems that the word "doctor" has become a neologism for you.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Christ's name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the limitlessly interesting riches of
    His everlasting kingdom.

    Here's how:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
    is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
    arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
    Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
    2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
    presence known here on Usenet :)

    Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
    oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is what
    "omer" literally means in Hebrew.

    Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    At His service,

    Andrew

    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    **
    Suggested Reading:
    (1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    (2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2F325D1A
    (3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
    (4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
    (5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
    (6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

  3. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > It seems that the word "doctor" has become a neologism for you.

    <LOL> Nice tactic, smarm-boy. Snip *everything* so your words sit on
    the screen alone. Your weakness is too evident...

    I use the word "doctor" to mean a healer. To contrast with you, the
    destroyer and deceiver.

    Shame "doctor" doesn't any longer fit you. If it ever did. Weren't you
    the one that was fired for not being a good doctor? Right.

    It looks like I know better than you what a good doctor is. I know one
    when I see one. You don't know how to be one.

    Bob

  4. Sorry my posts cause you dispair.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
    holy name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the unimaginable riches of His
    infinite kingdom.

    (7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

  5. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Sorry my posts cause you dispair.

    So this is your misspelled reply to this below...?

    > <LOL> Nice tactic, smarm-boy. Snip *everything* so your words sit
    > on the screen alone. Your weakness is too evident...
    >
    > I use the word "doctor" to mean a healer. To contrast with you, the
    > destroyer and deceiver.
    >
    > Shame "doctor" doesn't any longer fit you. If it ever did. Weren't
    > you the one that was fired for not being a good doctor? Right.
    >
    > It looks like I know better than you what a good doctor is. I know
    > one when I see one. You don't know how to be one.

    Poor, poor Chung seems not to be able to read. Or comprehend. Or
    reason. Poor, poor Chung.

    Bob

  6. Oops, sorry about misspelling despair.

  7. "Tony P." wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > andre[email protected] says...
    > > Sorry my posts cause you dispair.
    > >
    > > You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
    > > holy name.
    > >
    > > May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    > > you too will have eternal life and the unimaginable riches of His
    > > infinite kingdom.
    > >
    > > Here's how:

    > I have to ask a question. You iconify Jesus Christ yet there is God the
    > father who demands his due.

    They are one and the same. God, who is three persons, the Father, the
    Son, and the Holy Spirit.

    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129
    > >
    > > Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    > > the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
    > > is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
    > > arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
    > > Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
    > > 2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
    > > presence known here on Usenet :)

    > *I* am too.

    You are *not* God.

    > Thou art God, does that ring a bell?

    No. I am *not* God.

    > I hate to burst the
    > bubble but the symbol we refer to as God is simply a creation of man to
    > explain what could not yet be explained.

    That is *not* the truth that I discern.

    > You're at my service bub, same as you are to all of us and same as we
    > each are to each other.

    Incorrect.

    > You don't need to use symbols cloaked in
    > mysticism to get the point across.

    God, Whom I love with all my being, is using me, not the other way
    around, neighbor.

    You will be in my prayers, dear Tony, whom I love, in Christ's holy
    name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the awe-inspiring riches of His
[...]

  8. Tony P.

    Tony P. Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > "Tony P." wrote:
    > >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > [email protected] says...
    > > > Sorry my posts cause you dispair.
    > > >
    > > > You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
    > > > holy name.
    > > >
    > > > May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    > > > you too will have eternal life and the unimaginable riches of His
    > > > infinite kingdom.
    > > >
    > > > Here's how:

    > > I have to ask a question. You iconify Jesus Christ yet there is God the
    > > father who demands his due.

    > They are one and the same. God, who is three persons, the Father, the
    > Son, and the Holy Spirit.
    >
    > > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129
    > > >
    > > > Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    > > > the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
    > > > is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
    > > > arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
    > > > Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
    > > > 2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
    > > > presence known here on Usenet :)

    > > *I* am too.

    > You are *not* God.
    >
    > > Thou art God, does that ring a bell?

    > No. I am *not* God.
    >
    > > I hate to burst the
    > > bubble but the symbol we refer to as God is simply a creation of man to
    > > explain what could not yet be explained.

    > That is *not* the truth that I discern.
    >
    > > You're at my service bub, same as you are to all of us and same as we
    > > each are to each other.

    > Incorrect.
    >
    > > You don't need to use symbols cloaked in
    > > mysticism to get the point across.

    > God, Whom I love with all my being, is using me, not the other way
    > around, neighbor.
    >
    > You will be in my prayers, dear Tony, whom I love, in Christ's holy
    > name.

    It appears more as multiple personality disorder to me. Of course the
    author(s) of the bible didn't know about psychological disorders back
    then. You are a prime candidate by the way.

    > May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    > you too will have eternal life and the awe-inspiring riches of His
    > everlasting kingdom.

    I do not accept Jesus Christ as my savior. He was in my best theory, not
    the son of a god. Instead he was a man who looked with scorn upon the
    ruling Jewish hierarchy and their Roman rulers. For that he was put to
    death.

    Everything you read in the bible, particularly the New Testament were
    written to prop up this mystical man. But there is nothing mystical
    about him, except the years between birth and death. Odd how that
    happened.

    I offer my apologies to those whom are offended by my beliefs. It's just
    awfully hard to acknowledge man made religions for me.

  9. "Tony P." wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    > > "Tony P." wrote:

    <snip>
    > > > You don't need to use symbols cloaked in
    > > > mysticism to get the point across.

    > > God, Whom I love with all my being, is using me, not the other way
    > > around, neighbor.
    > >
    > > You will be in my prayers, dear Tony, whom I love, in Christ's holy
    > > name.

    > It appears more as multiple personality disorder to me. Of course the
    > author(s) of the bible didn't know about psychological disorders back
    > then. You are a prime candidate by the way.

    Prayer is not associated with multiple personality disorder.

    > > May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    > > you too will have eternal life and the awe-inspiring riches of His
    > > everlasting kingdom.

    > I do not accept Jesus Christ as my savior.

    That would be your choice as an exercise of the free will He has given
    you.

    > He was in my best theory, not
    > the son of a god.

    Correct. He is the Son of God.

    > Instead he was a man who looked with scorn upon the
    > ruling Jewish hierarchy and their Roman rulers.

    You would have trouble explain His teaching Nicodemus, who was a member
    of the ruling Jewish hierarchy. You would also have trouble explaining
    His teaching folks to "render on to Caesar what belongs to Caesar..."

    > For that he was put to
    > death.

    Lord Christ was crucified for our sins.

    > Everything you read in the bible, particularly the New Testament were
    > written to prop up this mystical man.

    In truth, everything in the Holy Bible serves to teach us about God.

    > But there is nothing mystical
    > about him, except the years between birth and death. Odd how that
    > happened.

    Correct. Lord Christ is not mystical but divine.

    > I offer my apologies to those whom are offended by my beliefs. It's just
    > awfully hard to acknowledge man made religions for me.

    It seems you have chosen to worship self.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Tony, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
    holy name.

[...]

  10. Carmen

    Carmen Guest

    Hi Tony,
    Couldn't help but notice the call - K1MED here.
    It's always nice to see another one of the crowd. :)

    73,
    Carmen

    --
    Please note change in Reply To address carmensrt <at> gmail <dot> com
    Hotmail isn't working and is being abandoned

  11. Tony P.

    Tony P. Guest

    says...
    > Hi Tony,
    > Couldn't help but notice the call - K1MED here.
    > It's always nice to see another one of the crowd. :)
    >
    > 73,
    > Carmen

    Hi Carmen,

    There are many of us on Usenet. It's just that not all of us chose our
    callsign as our email address.

    I'm not as active in it as I once was though. Maybe when life gets a
    little less busy I'll do so but for the foreseeable future it isn't
    going to happen.

    73,
    Tony