Re: All about Chung - "On Bullshit", Harry G. Frankfurt, Princeton

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Goomba38, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. Goomba38

    Goomba38 Guest

    Bob (this one) wrote:

    > I can hear Chung chanting now... Mirror, mirror on the wall...
    >
    > Bob

    Do you *have* to drag this shit in over here too?
    Can't you delete RFC from the list of newsgroups?
    Goomba

    Tags:

  2. Goomba38 wrote:

    > Bob (this one) wrote:
    >
    >> I can hear Chung chanting now... Mirror, mirror on the wall...
    >>
    >> Bob
    >>

    > Do you *have* to drag this shit in over here too? Can't you delete RFC
    > from the list of newsgroups?

    Id love to, especially after all we've meant to each other over the
    years. But I'm being held at gunpoint and forced to post to many
    groups over here in sci.med.cardiology.

    Help... help...

    Pastorio