Re: Aluminum bike w/ Carbon seat stays and fork SUGGESTIONS

ydm9

Guest
The lowest level Sequoia does not have the carbon seat stays, but from
the Elite on up it does.

David Kerber <ns_dkerber@ns_ids.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, cbike_
> [email protected] says...
> > The 04 Specialized Sequoia I believe has the carbon seatstays and
> > fork. There are two or three levels of this bike available.

> The higher levels of this bike have carbon forks, but I didn't think
> they had carbon seat stays.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> The lowest level Sequoia does not have the carbon seat stays, but from
> the Elite on up it does.

Thanks for the correction; the last time I looked in detail at the
Sequoiah's was for the 2003 models (and there were only 3 of them back
then).

> David Kerber <ns_dkerber@ns_ids.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > In article <[email protected]>, cbike_
> > [email protected] says...
> > > The 04 Specialized Sequoia I believe has the carbon seatstays and
> > > fork. There are two or three levels of this bike available.

> > The higher levels of this bike have carbon forks, but I didn't think
> > they had carbon seat stays.

newsgroups if possible).