Re: Am I crazy like a fox, or just plain crazy?

Chris Zacho The Wheelman

Guest
[email protected] (Bob) asked amazedly:

>$1100? Did somebody *give* you the bike?

He found a great LBS. That's how I got away with spending only $1,300
for an MTB with an MSRP of over twice that.

- -

"May you have the winds at your back,
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

"Chris Zacho "The Wheelman"" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Bob) asked amazedly:
>
>>$1100? Did somebody *give* you the bike?

> He found a great LBS. That's how I got away with spending only $1,300
> for an MTB with an MSRP of over twice that.

I just found a bike that I was looking for in the color scheme and it turned
out to be the previous year model....then I just found a bike store that had
one still on the floor. I had to get it from a shop out of state, but they
had what I wanted.