Re: Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Jordan Hukee, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. Jordan Hukee

    Jordan Hukee Guest

    The practice of naming posts FA has worked for many, many years, and IMO
    makes RBM more useful.

    Obviously some people disagree with the practice of posting FA, but I think
    they are in the (vocal) minority. I always see an immediate increase in
    views, watchers and bids on my auctions after posting. Most of the time the
    winner is an RBM user.

    I agree that it is important to list multiple auctions as one posting. 20
    posts for 20 items is just dumb, whether it¹s FA or FS.

    Jordan

    Tags:

  2. JimLane

    JimLane Guest

    Jordan Hukee wrote:
    > The practice of naming posts FA has worked for many, many years, and IMO
    > makes RBM more useful.
    >
    > Obviously some people disagree with the practice of posting FA, but I
    > think they are in the (vocal) minority. I always see an immediate
    > increase in views, watchers and bids on my auctions after posting. Most
    > of the time the winner is an RBM user.
    >
    > I agree that it is important to list multiple auctions as one posting.
    > 20 posts for 20 items is just dumb, whether it’s FA or FS.
    >
    > Jordan

    Just set a filter for your subject line. Poof, all FA posts
    disappear.Then zap those that don;t give us the courtesy of starting a
    subject line with FA.

    jim