Re: Amalgam Removal and Improved Quality of Life

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Joel M. Eichen D.D.S., Sep 20, 2003.

  1. I have yet to hear from one person how 17 micrograms (millionths of
    one gram) can cause any disease other than FELD, or Failure to Enjoy
    Line Dancing, that Jan Drew claims she suffers from ........

    --
    Joel M. Eichen, .
    Philadelphia PA

    DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS: