Re: An Ejaculation a Day May Keep Prostate Cancer at Bay

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rich Andrews, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Rich Andrews

    Rich Andrews Guest

    [email protected] (Ian) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Maxie P. Diddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> "citizen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > An Ejaculation a Day May Keep Prostate Cancer at Bay
    >> > Wed July 16, 2003 10:35 PM ET
    >> >
    >> > SYDNEY (Reuters) - Frequent masturbation may be really good for you.
    >> > Research by Australia's Cancer Council Victoria found that the more
    >> > often men ejaculate between the ages of 20 and 50, the less likely
    >> > they are to suffer the disease that kills more than half a million
    >> > men each year.

    > What about three times? Will I go blind or what?

    Your palms will sudddenly sprout hair but nothing more than that.

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
    magic."

    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"