Re: An Ejaculation a Day May Keep Prostate Cancer at Bay

Rich Andrews

Guest
[email protected] (Ian) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Maxie P. Diddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> "citizen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > An Ejaculation a Day May Keep Prostate Cancer at Bay
>> > Wed July 16, 2003 10:35 PM ET
>> >
>> > SYDNEY (Reuters) - Frequent masturbation may be really good for you.
>> > Research by Australia's Cancer Council Victoria found that the more
>> > often men ********* between the ages of 20 and 50, the less likely
>> > they are to suffer the disease that kills more than half a million
>> > men each year.

> What about three times? Will I go blind or what?

Your palms will sudddenly sprout hair but nothing more than that.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"