Re: An unusual flat

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Guest
Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> [email protected] aka Jobst Brandt wrote:

>>> With a single edged razor blade or other suitable sharp edge, wet the
>>> blade and taper the end so the strip feathers without a step... and
>>> then throw salt over your shoulder as backup (considering some of the
>>> advice given).

>> Which of the many electrically neutral ionic compounds is best for this
>> purpose (this is a "tech" group after all)?

> A typical Tom Sherman post. He is a civil engineer and so fancies that he
> has some technical knowledge that the rest of us are not privy to.

Nonsense. I expect a mechanical engineer with close to 5 decades of
experience to be precise (despite the protestations of Kentucky Bourbon
Man). ;)

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman came up with this when s/he headbutted the
keyboard a moment ago in alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent:

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Which of the many electrically neutral ionic compounds is best for this
>>> purpose (this is a "tech" group after all)?

>> A typical Tom Sherman post. He is a civil engineer and so fancies that he
>> has some technical knowledge that the rest of us are not privy to.

> Nonsense. I expect a mechanical engineer with close to 5 decades of
> experience to be precise (despite the protestations of Kentucky Bourbon
> Man). ;)

Patsy:

your tyre pressure was too low. I've seen such a thing happen with sidewalls
as well.
--
If you can read this -
The ***** fell off!