Re: ANA to Investigate the Newsgroup Trolls

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:15:00 -0800, "Larry Gannon"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><You think it's all in good fun to taunt a man whose father just died
    >(brickboy) or the death of Bill Yates or Greg Dolan?
    >"Frank Provasek" <[email protected]> wrote in <message
    >
    >But didn't somebody say that nobody liked those guys that died anyway and
    >they were jerks? Or maybe I misunderstood?

    BrickboyTX the fag tried to netcopp me and I have no idea who the
    others are and could care less one way or the other.

    Tags:

  2. Larry Gannon

    Larry Gannon Guest