Re: And after the thousand years...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. "H.E. Eickleberry, Jr." wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > [snip]
    >
    > > That is not what I discern.

    > --
    >
    > *****************
    >
    > What do all these things have in common?
    >
    > Andrew B. Chung, Pseudo-doctor
    >
    > The assassination of John F. Kennedy
    >
    > The Jonestown massacre
    >
    > Waco, Texas
    >
    > The Oklahoma City bombing
    >
    > Ruby Ridge
    >
    > The Freemen Standoff
    >
    > Answer: Erroneous 19th century interpretations of Bible prophecy.

    Your belief that I am a "pseudo-doctor" is indeed erroneous. If this
    comes from your 19th century interpretations of Bible prophecy, you
    would be wise to abandon your interpretations.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/06/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, if the
    LORD is willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/gbj6w

    Tags:

  2. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Your belief that I am a "pseudo-doctor" is indeed erroneous. If this
    > comes from your 19th century interpretations of Bible prophecy, you
    > would be wise to abandon your interpretations.
    >
    > Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    > cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    > 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    > here during the next on-line chat(04/06/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, if the
    > LORD is willing:

    I, for one, would be a bit leary of a "Doctor" who puts cardiology,
    diabetes and "the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal" in the same sentence.

  3. "Ford T. FreezerClown" wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > Your belief that I am a "pseudo-doctor" is indeed erroneous. If this
    > > comes from your 19th century interpretations of Bible prophecy, you
    > > would be wise to abandon your interpretations.
    > >
    > > Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    > > cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    > > 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    > > here during the next on-line chat(04/06/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, if the
    > > LORD is willing:

    > I, for one, would be a bit leary of a "Doctor" who puts cardiology,
    > diabetes and "the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal" in the same sentence.

    Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat (04/13/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD