Re: And I used to think it was a little tedious taking off a uni saddle...

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by skroboskim, May 4, 2006.

  1. skroboskim

    skroboskim Guest

    forrestunifreak wrote:
    > Well, today I found out the easy way to remove a unicycle seat.
    >

    > I was just out riding around, not really doing anything serious,
    > hopping on some big logs in our backyard. I noticed one that I thought
    > I might be able to rolling hop up onto, barely. So after about a
    > million or two tries, and some near misses, I made it! I didn't want it
    > to be a 'fluke', so I made it a few more times. It was starting to feel
    > easier, so I figured I would do it once more and quit.
    >
    > I rode up fast, jumped, but my tire bounced off and the uni went
    > flying. For some reason I couldn't hold on to it very well, something
    > felt weird.
    >
    > I later found out the log was 31" high, and my seat post was a goner...

    lol dude i wish i could hop that high!

    --
    skroboskim

    *:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
    -im the guy who wishes he was better- and through jesus i will be!!

    _*><>_Unicycle_for_Christ_<><
    *_
    skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663