UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: And now cycle lane cameras

Started by sweller · · Last activity · 1 post · 337 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
24 July 2007
Last activity
24 July 2007
Original author
sweller
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
337
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. christofire said:
    Quoted message said:

    I use the 'advanced stop lines' all the time. I wonder if motorcycles
    will fall foul of this too. I also suspect that I know the answer...

    I don't in the car, but why not on the bike? It's classed as "bicycle"
    on the tax disc.

    That's what I do, don't see a problem.

    I can see the reason of keeping cars out of cycle lanes - there wouldn't
    be a great deal of point in having separate lanes if the cars used them
    as well.

    --
    Simon

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.