General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Andrew Kingoff Proves He Is A Liar

Started by Jan · · Last activity · 1 post · 298 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
11 April 2004
Last activity
11 April 2004
Original author
Jan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
298
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Vitamin therapy of cancer
    From: [email hidden] (I Dream of Ilsa9)
    Date: 4/10/2004 3:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Mark Thorson said:

    Jan wrote:

    > Here we have two doctors lying as usual.

    Lying? You accuse people of lying all the time,
    you FALSELY accuse people of lying:

    To see Jan's ORIGINAL POSTING, go here:

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20040310000815.25804.00001173%40mb-m01


    .aol.com

    Quoted message said:


    "You lie," said Wormtongue.
    "That word comes too oft and easy from your lips," said Gandalf.
    "I do not lie. See, Theoden, here is a snake! With safety you
    cannot take it with you, nor can you leave it behind."

    The Two Towers, Chapter 6

    There are three types of lies: Lies, Damned Lies, and Jan-Drew Speak.

    And those who blow their lies big time and keep right on lying.

    From: John Bain ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: Aspartame: Any Truth to the Stories?
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 2002-09-22 04:26:41 PST

    (Ilsa Nein) said:

    Jan, I'm sure that this Andrew is a fine piece of beef-cake, but I don't see
    why you air this fixation on MHA. Oh, and if you don't quit calling me
    "fake ilsa", I'll report you to Karuna's knee-jerk ISP.

    But Andrew, you are not very good at maintaining your separate personas.
    Do you remember this interchange where you forgot which account you were
    posting from?
    -----------------
    Message 22
    From: Kris Brys ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: why do we need homeopathy?
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    View this article only
    Date: 2001-10-09 03:30:51 PST
    ----------------------
    "Ilsa Nein" <[email hidden]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I can say much more than one good thing about homeopathy. Not only do
    I love the principle that less can be more but it turns out to be the
    most 'proper' treatment I have ever received. I have used it SOLELY
    for 6 years.

    So, you've been taking it for 6 years and you're not cured?

    Dear Ilsa,
    how many years do you use regular medicine? how many years do you take
    antibiotics. Did that cured you permanently?
    If you start thinking, even a couple of seconds, you will find out that
    people don't cure forever.
    A good advice: read Organon of Samuel Hahnemann. When you haven't read that
    book you will not understand what homeopathy is all about. Read it and than
    ask questions.

    greetings
    Kris
    ------
    Message 23 in thread
    From: JKingoff ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: why do we need homeopathy?
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    View this article only
    Date: 2001-10-09 06:08:38 PST

    Quoted message said:

    Dear Ilsa,
    how many years do you use regular medicine?

    I haven't needed regular medicine much. I have had my vaccinations, eat
    properly, exercise, and don't take silly risks.

    Quoted message said:

    how many years do you take
    antibiotics

    I have taken antibiotics once. I was Rx'd a single pill.

    Quoted message said:

    . Did that cured you permanently?

    Well, I felt much better the following day and haven't taken one since and
    that
    was bout 6 years ago.

    Quoted message said:

    If you start thinking, even a couple of seconds, you will find out that
    people don't cure forever.

    Duh. However, some conditions are resolved and in the absence of
    re-infection
    they don't reoccur.

    Quoted message said:

    A good advice: read Organon of Samuel Hahnemann. When you haven't read that
    book you will not understand what homeopathy is all about. Read it and than
    ask questions.

    I've read it and I've read more modern books on it. Its pure hokum and the
    few
    well controlled studies support that conclusion. Even the study that is
    frequently posted to MHA that supposedly proves homeopathy isn't even
    FAVORABLE
    to homeopathy.

    Quoted message said:


    greetings
    Kris

    Show us a replicated, controlled, peer-reviewed study which show that
    homeopathy is efficacious. Homeopathy was Hahnemann's way of acting-out
    against "the system". It is nothing more than superstition, pseudo-science,
    and sympathetic magic.

    In the 21st century, we have real medicine and don't need to cling to the
    vanity of a long deceased, disaffected 18th century doctor of voodoo.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.