RE: Ann coulter.

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:00:00 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:
><Brickston junk snipped>
>> And the Sargent at the Induction Center did the same thing, took it
>> out on you because you were better than him.

>He may and probably was a better soldier type and he was definitely
>twice my size, but he was not a 100 watt bulb by any means.
>
>This is a repetitive and
>> continual pattern in your tall tales. One has to lean toward you
>> making this **** up.

>Do I actually have to join Mensa and hangout with the eggheads and give
>you my registration number or something? It only takes 132 to join so I
>could go in and take the test totally blottoed.

The point is you have a recurring theme of people that attack you
because of your (if true) superior intellect. At the very least you
have some form of paranoia. In the best case, you're simply a usenet
bullshitter.

>> Dodge Ball in high school? As a Senior? Bwaaaahahahaha....! The last
>> time I played Dodge Ball was in elementary.

>You went to a sissy school and that proves it. I went to Campbell High
>School in California and the year was 1966, before the government
>decided 'everything' was to dangerous.

Dodge Ball is dangerous?

>>> Matter of fact, a lot non-genius types enter college at
>>> Mine was October and I would have with honors except for P.E.

>> This is risible. A straight A honors student with a genius IQ is
>> prevented from graduating because of a PE class? Does that make any
>> sense to you?

>It was the only way he could get back at me legally. He kept me out of
>the cap and gown routine since I had only 195 out of 200 needed points.
>Rules was rules back then.

Bullcrap, your "bad ass Army Sergeant for a father" allowed this to
happen? In any event, possessing a genius IQ, you must have scored a
minimum of 1500 on the SAT and could have gained admittance in most
colleges without the HS diploma.

>>> Bill Baka
>>> Those are all extremely basic moves and hardly require a black belt.

>> Wow! For the thousandeth and one time we "discover" Billy Baka is one
>> bad mo fo. A theme you keep bringing up over and over and over. We get
>> it Billy and what we get is that what you /really/ are is a scared
>> rabbit or why would have to keep reminding us that you're the bad mo
>> fo? Do you see anyone else on this group with that uses your
>> ridiculous "I'm a bad mo fo" posturing? No, you don't.

>You are showing yourself to be more and more of a complete fool here.
>I had a bad ass Army Sergeant for a father so he made sure I learned all
>the stuff he learned in his tour of duty in the Philippines. He
>commanded a 4 unit Howitzer crew and had 20 guys under him. I just
>learned a bit more when I moved out and down to L.A.

Well, jeezy peezy, my daddy was a brain surgeon. Would you allow me to
operate on you?

>The first thing they teach you is NOT to use what you know unless it is
>an absolute necessity.
>Where am I being untruthful?

Truthful may not be the issue. Do you know a thing about my (or any
other poster's) skills in unarmed combat?

Well, why don't you? Because on usenet, little Billy, it doesn't mean
squat. Since this kind of "I'm a bad ass" posturing is so completely
unneccessary, one has to wonder why you bring it up all the time. My
guess is that you're extremely insecure.

>Maybe you want Bush to give you your own personal Fascist armed guard
>but I don't think he would WASTE the manpower on YOU.
>Wimp.
>Oh yeah, I forgot IDIOT, too.
>Bill Baka

Oh, my... Maureen Dowd has at least one brainwashed convert in the
Sacramento area.

BTW, how can you claim to be so intelligent while at the same time
display a complete lack of basic logic?

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> If a guy got a hard on looking at a bunch of assholes literally, the
> sergeant kicked them out then and there, period.

Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that Bill Baka is actually a comedian.
Anyway, he sure does make me laugh from time to time.
[...]

> Just because I can does not mean I should and i don't like getting booked
> and waiting the weekend for the judge to sort it out. My daughter knows
> how to take someone down, hard or not so hard if a guy hassles her. Think
> of the soft point targets, Sternum, throat, nose bridge, temple, back of
> neck, and a few more that can be hit before the guy even knows what you
> are aiming at. All of those can be lethal points if hit with an open hand
> or better yet a hard hit with the elbow. If good reflexes and a bit of
> defensive knowledge makes me a bad ass, then so be it. Any biker, girl or
> man, can deliver a solid side kick to the midsection, break a femur, smash
> a knee, or more. It is only the willingness that makes the difference
> between a victim and a confident outsider in all crowds.

Now, Bill, control yourself! We all know you are a killer for sure and you
would have been a credit to the Marines. But why is it these motorcycle
types (Hells Angels) never seem to end up in the military where they are so
badly needed? Instead, it is always wimps like me who wouldn't swat a fly
who end up in the military.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Then why didn't that happen in 2004 after Bush had proven his stupidity
>>> many, many times. Kerry was too ugly and Bush managed to undermine the
>>> fact that Kerry did serve and Bush got National guard duty. I tried to
>>> enlist in the National guard and there was no way in Hell. You had to
>>> have contacts back then. It was a safe haven. So what does sissy boy do,
>>> he sends the National guard, which was his safety net, and screwed all
>>> of them, killing many.

>> Bill Baka is nothing but a Bush hater. These types are legion in the
>> liberal culture. They have been brain washed and there is nothing to be
>> done about it.

> I'll quote my daughter here "I loathe stupid people.". Neither of us can
> hold a conversation with anyone with an I.Q. under about 120 for more than
> a minute or two max. Even when she goes out with her girl friends to a
> night club if she spots a hot guy she will determine within a 2 minute
> window if there is any action between the ears. If not, hot does not
> count. I doubt that I could talk one on one with Bush without embarrassing
> him with big words and my fast mode of speech (normal for me, but others
> think I am talking like an auctioneer).

All I ask of a President is that he be a normal guy. He does not have to be
super smart. That is what advisors are for.

>> It is not necessary at all that everyone serve in the military services.
>> Only a dolt would think otherwise.

> I tried in the heat of Viet Nam and was turned down, but at least I tried
> the real services first. Bush just got National Guard duty so he wouldn't
> wet himself getting off the plane in 'Nam. As I said, back then you only
> got into the Guard if you had contacts, like his daddy. Kerry did serve,
> then saw the futility of it all, and for that he gets trashed by a sissy
> incumbent. I don't even think that Kerry could have lost by the margin
> reported without some election fixing. It was way too much a landslide for
> Bush to be believable and there are a hell of a lot of my generation that
> either went through that war over there or saw what it was doing to divide
> the country. Very few of us would vote for Bush given he claims to have
> been so saintly a soldier (quivering in his boots if he ever did report
> for duty) and Kerry really did serve.

I do not know of anybody who voted for Kerry. His military service was
highly suspect to say the least. Bush did not have to even be in the NG
since he had such good contacts. In any event, thank God for the
all-volunteer military. The draft military was never any good, although it
was good enough to win W.W.II.

> Try this, if Bush ever was a pilot stick him in an F-4 Phantom jet and
> tell him to take off, climb to 50,000 feet, go supersonic, do a few rolls
> and come back and do a perfect landing. I doubt he could make the takeoff
> without killing himself, thus proving him to be a liar. Flying is like
> riding a bike, you don't forget how to fly what you were trained in and
> the F-4 was the plane of choice back then.

Nope, flying a fighter jet is a very high skill thing to do and it requires
lots of intelligence. Those damn planes are expensive and they are not going
to put any dummies into them.

> And for what it is worth, I am not just a Bush hater since I can hate a
> stupid Democrat just as well. We need someone with a little brighter bulb
> at the helm.

Not really. We have had a few intellectuals for presidents and they did not
fare at all well. It is far more important to have someone in the White
House who has the right instincts. Bush has them and Clinton did not.

"JP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:frPtg.7$D7.3@trndny03...

> "R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>>

>> All men, generally, at some level have the strong desire to kill when
>> put in a situation that demands them to do it on an unfettered basis,
>> such as wartime combat. It's the ones that go on a guilt trip about it
>> that screw up the process.\

> Not true.
> It turns out that most men cannot aim at a fellow man and pull the
> trigger.
> Studies after WWII and Vietnam confirmed that most soldiers just didn't
> shoot or aim.
> To counteract this mindset military training now includes regimens to
> dehumanize
> the enemy, turn him into an evil caricature, not a man but a symbol.

I think JP may be right about this, but it does not really require much to
get men to kill. This would indicate to me that men have a latent killer
instinct, probably springing from our evolution as hunters (carnivores).

I think our professional all-volunteer military do indeed kill easily when
ordered to do so.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Yeah,
>>> My ancestors, so at what point do I consider him a great man? I don't.
>>> The Civil war was forced on him and he just sucked up all the credit.

>> Lincoln was forceful when he needed to be forceful, which is more than
>> you can say for most present day politicians.

> What is forceful or honorable about shooting fleeing women and children in
> the back? Do you know the meaning of the word? It doesn't go with murderer
> of women and children. If you doubt me it was in his own words that he
> described the slaughter in a book that used to be given to tourists at the
> Lincoln memorial. Great man, great murderer, is that kind of military
> record needed to be president?

The Indian wars were all about *** for tat. The Indians killed in their own
barbaric and savage ways and consequently the Whites returned the favor. In
any event, the Indians were in the way and had to be gotten rid of.

>>> Had I been alive then I would have had to shoot you.

>> The Indians lost every war they engaged in with the US. You lose your
>> wars, you lose everything. I would take the reservations away from them
>> and they could either integrate with the rest of society or they could go
>> to hell.

> The white man had the most guns and the Indians only had what the French
> could get to them or what they got off dead soldiers. Kind of one sided.

A far superior culture prevailed. So what else is new?
[...]

> It is reality that this country is turning into a nation of sissies.
> The same kind of thing happened in Germany in the middle 1930's and look
> what happened. ****** sure took care of German homeland security.

The US is no longer as United as it used to be, that is for sure! ******
would have gone down as the greatest German statesman of all time if WWII
hadn't occurred. He should have stopped with the annexation of the
Sudetenland.
[...]

>>> Them getting a real functioning bomb is pretty unlikely.

>> They will buy it from a rogue state like North Korea or Iran.

> I doubt that either of those 2 countries could make a better nuke that I
> could. Scratch that, I do know how to make one. A fission nuke is easy, a
> fusion (big) nuke is way harder. Even if Iran or Korea could and did make
> a nuke and sold it to terrorists if they used it we would have only 2
> countries to look at and they know damn well that if we are attacked with
> a nuke they made we will give them one back, only much bigger.
> Man, you are dense today.

Nuclear weapons changes everything. You do not have to be a big powerful
nation if you have nuclear weapons. Tiny Israel has nuclear weapons which is
one of the main reasons no one ever messed with her, not even the Soviet
Union during the Cold War. This is why North Korea and Iran are very big
worries. We will shortly need to do something about it. We no longer live in
the kind of world where we can suffer a Pearl Harbor and then strike back.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:36:22 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>R Brickston wrote:

>>> Really? The French weren't excatly around when the real decimation of
>>> Native Americans took place. In any event, Mr. High IQ, tell us one of
>>> the major reasons Custer's men got slaughtered at Little Big Horn.
>>>

>>The Indians were smarter than the egotistical asshole Blondie. There
>>were actually backup troops about 2 miles back who watched the slaughter
>>and did not get into it. I read a lot of the history and it was a
>>military masterpiece of screw ups, not just by Custer, who paid the price.
>>Bill Baka

> Among other things, the Indians (Lakota and N. Cheyenne) were armed
> with Winchester rifles while Custer's men had single shot carbines
> that had a tendency to jam.

The Indians won that particular battle, but it was all downhill from there.
The US was rather distracted by the Civil War for a time which gave the
Indians of the West a bit of a breather. But they were doomed from the very
beginning of settlement of the New World by the Old World. The Europeans
possessed a far superior culture to the Indians in every way.

R Brickston wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:00:00 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> R Brickston wrote:
>> <Brickston junk snipped>
>>> And the Sargent at the Induction Center did the same thing, took it
>>> out on you because you were better than him.

>> He may and probably was a better soldier type and he was definitely
>> twice my size, but he was not a 100 watt bulb by any means.
>>
>> This is a repetitive and
>>> continual pattern in your tall tales. One has to lean toward you
>>> making this **** up.

>> Do I actually have to join Mensa and hangout with the eggheads and give
>> you my registration number or something? It only takes 132 to join so I
>> could go in and take the test totally blottoed.

> The point is you have a recurring theme of people that attack you
> because of your (if true) superior intellect. At the very least you
> have some form of paranoia. In the best case, you're simply a usenet
> bullshitter.

Sorry,
As with my daughter, I loathe stupidity, and you seem to have taken up
the challenge. I am dropping you (kill file) after tonight as a waste of
time.

>>> Dodge Ball in high school? As a Senior? Bwaaaahahahaha....! The last
>>> time I played Dodge Ball was in elementary.

>> You went to a sissy school and that proves it. I went to Campbell High
>> School in California and the year was 1966, before the government
>> decided 'everything' was to dangerous.

> Dodge Ball is dangerous?

Crossing the street can be but they can't drop it off the life curriculum.

>>> This is risible. A straight A honors student with a genius IQ is
>>> prevented from graduating because of a PE class? Does that make any
>>> sense to you?

>> It was the only way he could get back at me legally. He kept me out of
>> the cap and gown routine since I had only 195 out of 200 needed points.
>> Rules was rules back then.
>>

> Bullcrap, your "bad ass Army Sergeant for a father" allowed this to
> happen?

I was small for my age so he trained me, then I grew.

In any event, possessing a genius IQ, you must have scored a
> minimum of 1500 on the SAT and could have gained admittance in most
> colleges without the HS diploma.

99th percentile in everything, but the rule were no diploma, no college
until 18. I screwed around with friends that summer and fall.

>>> Wow! For the thousandeth and one time we "discover" Billy Baka is one
>>> bad mo fo. A theme you keep bringing up over and over and over. We get
>>> it Billy and what we get is that what you /really/ are is a scared
>>> rabbit or why would have to keep reminding us that you're the bad mo
>>> fo? Do you see anyone else on this group with that uses your
>>> ridiculous "I'm a bad mo fo" posturing? No, you don't.

>> You are showing yourself to be more and more of a complete fool here.
>> I had a bad ass Army Sergeant for a father so he made sure I learned all
>> the stuff he learned in his tour of duty in the Philippines. He
>> commanded a 4 unit Howitzer crew and had 20 guys under him. I just
>> learned a bit more when I moved out and down to L.A.

> Well, jeezy peezy, my daddy was a brain surgeon. Would you allow me to
> operate on you?

Not even my dog, and I don't have one.

>> The first thing they teach you is NOT to use what you know unless it is
>> an absolute necessity.
>> Where am I being untruthful?

> Truthful may not be the issue. Do you know a thing about my (or any
> other poster's) skills in unarmed combat?

Rules are rules. A prize fighter can't just walk into a bar and pick a
fight and the only way I could go all out is against a knife or gun.
Since it has only so far been cops holding guns on me that has not been
tried. The one time I got stabbed it was a friend and we were both
practicing karate drunk.

> Well, why don't you? Because on usenet, little Billy, it doesn't mean
> squat. Since this kind of "I'm a bad ass" posturing is so completely
> unneccessary, one has to wonder why you bring it up all the time. My
> guess is that you're extremely insecure.

Bored^3.

>> Maybe you want Bush to give you your own personal Fascist armed guard
>> but I don't think he would WASTE the manpower on YOU.
>> Wimp.
>> Oh yeah, I forgot IDIOT, too.
>> Bill Baka

> Oh, my... Maureen Dowd has at least one brainwashed convert in the
> Sacramento area.
>
> BTW, how can you claim to be so intelligent while at the same time
> display a complete lack of basic logic?

Kill file time.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> [...]
>> If a guy got a hard on looking at a bunch of assholes literally, the
>> sergeant kicked them out then and there, period.

> Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that Bill Baka is actually a comedian.
> Anyway, he sure does make me laugh from time to time.
> [...]

Ever been to an induction center. It made me laugh at the clowns who
would attempt to decide my military fate.

>> Just because I can does not mean I should and i don't like getting booked
>> and waiting the weekend for the judge to sort it out. My daughter knows
>> how to take someone down, hard or not so hard if a guy hassles her. Think
>> of the soft point targets, Sternum, throat, nose bridge, temple, back of
>> neck, and a few more that can be hit before the guy even knows what you
>> are aiming at. All of those can be lethal points if hit with an open hand
>> or better yet a hard hit with the elbow. If good reflexes and a bit of
>> defensive knowledge makes me a bad ass, then so be it. Any biker, girl or
>> man, can deliver a solid side kick to the midsection, break a femur, smash
>> a knee, or more. It is only the willingness that makes the difference
>> between a victim and a confident outsider in all crowds.

> Now, Bill, control yourself! We all know you are a killer for sure and you
> would have been a credit to the Marines. But why is it these motorcycle
> types (Hells Angels) never seem to end up in the military where they are so
> badly needed? Instead, it is always wimps like me who wouldn't swat a fly
> who end up in the military.

I was asked to just go and join the Marines, but I did not feel like the
few, the proud, the stupid. They had a tendency to get shot even before
the army guys. I partied with some Hells Angels a few times and decided
they were too nuts for me to hang with full time. My biker friends were
not Hells Angels, just groups of 6 to ten minor clubs with an odd mix of
bikes, BSA, Triumph, Beezers, Kawasaki rocket (me), and others.
Bill

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Bill Baka is nothing but a Bush hater. These types are legion in the
>>> liberal culture. They have been brain washed and there is nothing to be
>>> done about it.

>> I'll quote my daughter here "I loathe stupid people.". Neither of us can
>> hold a conversation with anyone with an I.Q. under about 120 for more than
>> a minute or two max. Even when she goes out with her girl friends to a
>> night club if she spots a hot guy she will determine within a 2 minute
>> window if there is any action between the ears. If not, hot does not
>> count. I doubt that I could talk one on one with Bush without embarrassing
>> him with big words and my fast mode of speech (normal for me, but others
>> think I am talking like an auctioneer).

> All I ask of a President is that he be a normal guy. He does not have to be
> super smart. That is what advisors are for.

The problem arises when he believes bad advice.

>>> It is not necessary at all that everyone serve in the military services.
>>> Only a dolt would think otherwise.

>> I tried in the heat of Viet Nam and was turned down, but at least I tried
>> the real services first. Bush just got National Guard duty so he wouldn't
>> wet himself getting off the plane in 'Nam. As I said, back then you only
>> got into the Guard if you had contacts, like his daddy. Kerry did serve,
>> then saw the futility of it all, and for that he gets trashed by a sissy
>> incumbent. I don't even think that Kerry could have lost by the margin
>> reported without some election fixing. It was way too much a landslide for
>> Bush to be believable and there are a hell of a lot of my generation that
>> either went through that war over there or saw what it was doing to divide
>> the country. Very few of us would vote for Bush given he claims to have
>> been so saintly a soldier (quivering in his boots if he ever did report
>> for duty) and Kerry really did serve.

> I do not know of anybody who voted for Kerry. His military service was
> highly suspect to say the least. Bush did not have to even be in the NG
> since he had such good contacts. In any event, thank God for the
> all-volunteer military. The draft military was never any good, although it
> was good enough to win W.W.II.

Funny,
I do not know of anyone (who will admit) to voting for Bush.
Another strange comment. My father enlisted in June of 1941 because he
saw the **** coming and maybe that is why he made Sergeant so fast. On
December 12th 1941 the volunteer lines were around the block in most
cities. I doubt that there was much of a need for the draft in 1941.
Maybe in 1943 after all the properly outraged men had enlisted, but not
before.
The entire country was thrown into outrage on 12/11/41 and even women
wanted to join. Many did and were given flight duty flying B-17s over
the Atlantic to Britain.

>> Try this, if Bush ever was a pilot stick him in an F-4 Phantom jet and
>> tell him to take off, climb to 50,000 feet, go supersonic, do a few rolls
>> and come back and do a perfect landing. I doubt he could make the takeoff
>> without killing himself, thus proving him to be a liar. Flying is like
>> riding a bike, you don't forget how to fly what you were trained in and
>> the F-4 was the plane of choice back then.

> Nope, flying a fighter jet is a very high skill thing to do and it requires
> lots of intelligence. Those damn planes are expensive and they are not going
> to put any dummies into them.

He claimed to be a pilot and that was what they were flying. I worked
under the end of Miramar in San Diego in 1969-1970 and the took off over
the building and kicked the huge afterburners. At times we thought they
would blow the roof off. It was not a job where you could talk much so
we relied on a lot of hand signaling. If he could not fly a F-4 as he
seemed to be bragging about his flight time then let the liar crash.

>> And for what it is worth, I am not just a Bush hater since I can hate a
>> stupid Democrat just as well. We need someone with a little brighter bulb
>> at the helm.

> Not really. We have had a few intellectuals for presidents and they did not
> fare at all well. It is far more important to have someone in the White
> House who has the right instincts. Bush has them and Clinton did not.

Clinton did, but most of them were below the belt.
Bill Baka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Lincoln was forceful when he needed to be forceful, which is more than
>>> you can say for most present day politicians.

>> What is forceful or honorable about shooting fleeing women and children in
>> the back? Do you know the meaning of the word? It doesn't go with murderer
>> of women and children. If you doubt me it was in his own words that he
>> described the slaughter in a book that used to be given to tourists at the
>> Lincoln memorial. Great man, great murderer, is that kind of military
>> record needed to be president?

> The Indian wars were all about *** for tat. The Indians killed in their own
> barbaric and savage ways and consequently the Whites returned the favor. In
> any event, the Indians were in the way and had to be gotten rid of.

You are forgetting that it was the white man who invaded them, not the
other way around.

>>> The Indians lost every war they engaged in with the US. You lose your
>>> wars, you lose everything. I would take the reservations away from them
>>> and they could either integrate with the rest of society or they could go
>>> to hell.

>> The white man had the most guns and the Indians only had what the French
>> could get to them or what they got off dead soldiers. Kind of one sided.

> A far superior culture prevailed. So what else is new?
> [...]

Bigger weapons do not make a far superior culture. If you can call this
"Destroy the earth" culture superior then you are living a delusion.

>> It is reality that this country is turning into a nation of sissies.
>> The same kind of thing happened in Germany in the middle 1930's and look
>> what happened. ****** sure took care of German homeland security.

> The US is no longer as United as it used to be, that is for sure! ******
> would have gone down as the greatest German statesman of all time if WWII
> hadn't occurred. He should have stopped with the annexation of the
> Sudetenland.
> [...]

He may have united the Germans and could have gotten away with grabbing
Europe country by country as long as he got the others to sign a paper
and look the other way. He could have had Poland with little argument,
but then he couldn't stand that Britain was there so he invaded it and
started more **** than he could handle. The JAPS did us a favor with
Pearl harbor or we might have had our heads in the sand too long.

>>> They will buy it from a rogue state like North Korea or Iran.

>> I doubt that either of those 2 countries could make a better nuke that I
>> could. Scratch that, I do know how to make one. A fission nuke is easy, a
>> fusion (big) nuke is way harder. Even if Iran or Korea could and did make
>> a nuke and sold it to terrorists if they used it we would have only 2
>> countries to look at and they know damn well that if we are attacked with
>> a nuke they made we will give them one back, only much bigger.
>> Man, you are dense today.

> Nuclear weapons changes everything. You do not have to be a big powerful
> nation if you have nuclear weapons. Tiny Israel has nuclear weapons which is
> one of the main reasons no one ever messed with her, not even the Soviet
> Union during the Cold War. This is why North Korea and Iran are very big
> worries. We will shortly need to do something about it. We no longer live in
> the kind of world where we can suffer a Pearl Harbor and then strike back.

Amen.
Bill

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:36:22 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> The Indians were smarter than the egotistical asshole Blondie. There
>>> were actually backup troops about 2 miles back who watched the slaughter
>>> and did not get into it. I read a lot of the history and it was a
>>> military masterpiece of screw ups, not just by Custer, who paid the price.
>>> Bill Baka

>> Among other things, the Indians (Lakota and N. Cheyenne) were armed
>> with Winchester rifles while Custer's men had single shot carbines
>> that had a tendency to jam.

> The Indians won that particular battle, but it was all downhill from there.
> The US was rather distracted by the Civil War for a time which gave the
> Indians of the West a bit of a breather. But they were doomed from the very
> beginning of settlement of the New World by the Old World. The Europeans
> possessed a far superior culture to the Indians in every way.

As I said the weapons were better, not the culture.
The Indians respected the land and the White man has destroyed most of
what was once a beautiful country.
Bill Baka

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> I do not know of anybody who voted for Kerry. His military service was
>> highly suspect to say the least. Bush did not have to even be in the NG
>> since he had such good contacts. In any event, thank God for the
>> all-volunteer military. The draft military was never any good, although
>> it was good enough to win W.W.II.

> Funny,
> I do not know of anyone (who will admit) to voting for Bush.
> Another strange comment. My father enlisted in June of 1941 because he saw
> the **** coming and maybe that is why he made Sergeant so fast. On
> December 12th 1941 the volunteer lines were around the block in most
> cities. I doubt that there was much of a need for the draft in 1941. Maybe
> in 1943 after all the properly outraged men had enlisted, but not before.
> The entire country was thrown into outrage on 12/11/41 and even women
> wanted to join. Many did and were given flight duty flying B-17s over the
> Atlantic to Britain.

Bill, WWI was like that too only even worse. My God, it is as if the world
was thirsting for war. WWI was the greatest calamity to ever happen to
Europe. It was the beginning of the end of the Empires. WWII finished the
job, at which point the US and the Soviet Union rose to super power status.
Old Europe virtually committed suicide when they could have ruled the world
if they hadn't fallen out among themselves.

The days of waiting for a Pearl Harbor in order to go to war are long over.
Nuclear weapons have forever changed that formula.

>>> Try this, if Bush ever was a pilot stick him in an F-4 Phantom jet and
>>> tell him to take off, climb to 50,000 feet, go supersonic, do a few
>>> rolls and come back and do a perfect landing. I doubt he could make the
>>> takeoff without killing himself, thus proving him to be a liar. Flying
>>> is like riding a bike, you don't forget how to fly what you were trained
>>> in and the F-4 was the plane of choice back then.

>> Nope, flying a fighter jet is a very high skill thing to do and it
>> requires lots of intelligence. Those damn planes are expensive and they
>> are not going to put any dummies into them.

> He claimed to be a pilot and that was what they were flying. I worked
> under the end of Miramar in San Diego in 1969-1970 and the took off over
> the building and kicked the huge afterburners. At times we thought they
> would blow the roof off. It was not a job where you could talk much so we
> relied on a lot of hand signaling. If he could not fly a F-4 as he seemed
> to be bragging about his flight time then let the liar crash.

It was never altogether safe to take a military flight. But the pilots knew
how to fly their airplanes. Very many commercial pilots today were former
military pilots.

>>> And for what it is worth, I am not just a Bush hater since I can hate a
>>> stupid Democrat just as well. We need someone with a little brighter
>>> bulb at the helm.

>> Not really. We have had a few intellectuals for presidents and they did
>> not fare at all well. It is far more important to have someone in the
>> White House who has the right instincts. Bush has them and Clinton did
>> not.

> Clinton did, but most of them were below the belt.

Bill, you are far funnier than most on this newsgroup appreciate!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> I was asked to just go and join the Marines, but I did not feel like the
> few, the proud, the stupid. They had a tendency to get shot even before
> the army guys. I partied with some Hells Angels a few times and decided
> they were too nuts for me to hang with full time. My biker friends were
> not Hells Angels, just groups of 6 to ten minor clubs with an odd mix of
> bikes, BSA, Triumph, Beezers, Kawasaki rocket (me), and others.
> Bill

The military services are not too impressive when looked at on the basis of
individuals, but when looked at on a collective basis, it gets very
impressive indeed. When in the military, you realize from the beginning that
you are just a cog in a great machine. But when that machine moves, you are
in awe of it.

The only thing I know about motorcycle clubs is what I have seen in
Hollywood movies.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> The Indians won that particular battle, but it was all downhill from
>> there. The US was rather distracted by the Civil War for a time which
>> gave the Indians of the West a bit of a breather. But they were doomed
>> from the very beginning of settlement of the New World by the Old World.
>> The Europeans possessed a far superior culture to the Indians in every
>> way.

> As I said the weapons were better, not the culture.

Yes, that is the mistake that all inferior cultures make. Where do you think
those weapons came from if not from a much larger culture? The Japanese
prior to WWII wanted very much Western technology, but did not want anything
else from the West. Too bad for them indeed. The West out thought them and
easily won the war.

> The Indians respected the land and the White man has destroyed most of
> what was once a beautiful country.

The Indians were a hunting and food gathering culture. Some had very
primitive agriculture. It was not possible for them to have much impact on
the land.

Go to any Indian reservation today and see how much respect they have for
the land.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> The Indian wars were all about *** for tat. The Indians killed in their
>> own barbaric and savage ways and consequently the Whites returned the
>> favor. In any event, the Indians were in the way and had to be gotten rid
>> of.

> You are forgetting that it was the white man who invaded them, not the
> other way around.

Yes, granted, but that is the way it has always been everywhere in the world
from time immemorial. Might really does make right!
[...]

>> A far superior culture prevailed. So what else is new?
>> [...]

> Bigger weapons do not make a far superior culture. If you can call this
> "Destroy the earth" culture superior then you are living a delusion.

Those weapons are just a very small part of what goes into making a superior
culture. The technology behind superior weapons is very complex and savages
cannot keep up. The Indian never made any weapons at all other than their
traditional ones. How could they. They had not the culture to do it.

>>> It is reality that this country is turning into a nation of sissies.
>>> The same kind of thing happened in Germany in the middle 1930's and look
>>> what happened. ****** sure took care of German homeland security.

>> The US is no longer as United as it used to be, that is for sure! ******
>> would have gone down as the greatest German statesman of all time if
>> WWII hadn't occurred. He should have stopped with the annexation of the
>> Sudetenland.
>> [...]

> He may have united the Germans and could have gotten away with grabbing
> Europe country by country as long as he got the others to sign a paper and
> look the other way. He could have had Poland with little argument, but
> then he couldn't stand that Britain was there so he invaded it and started
> more **** than he could handle. The JAPS did us a favor with Pearl harbor
> or we might have had our heads in the sand too long.

****** overstepped the mark when he invaded Poland at which point England
and France declared war on Germany. He just did not know when to stop.
Germany will pretty much end up ruling Europe anyway (but never Russia) by
virtue of their numbers and their industry.
[...]

Bill <[email protected]> writes:

> R Brickston wrote:
> <Brickston junk snipped>
>> And the Sargent at the Induction Center did the same thing, took it
>> out on you because you were better than him.

> He may and probably was a better soldier type and he was definitely
> twice my size, but he was not a 100 watt bulb by any means.

No IQ required.

> This is a repetitive and
>> continual pattern in your tall tales. One has to lean toward you
>> making this **** up.

> Do I actually have to join Mensa and hangout with the eggheads and
> give you my registration number or something? It only takes 132 to
> join so I could go in and take the test totally blottoed.

LOL.

>> Dodge Ball in high school? As a Senior? Bwaaaahahahaha....! The last
>> time I played Dodge Ball was in elementary.

> You went to a sissy school and that proves it. I went to Campbell High
> School in California and the year was 1966, before the government
> decided 'everything' was to dangerous.
>>
>>> Matter of fact, a lot non-genius types enter college at
>>> Mine was October and I would have with honors except for P.E.

>> This is risible. A straight A honors student with a genius IQ is
>> prevented from graduating because of a PE class? Does that make any
>> sense to you?

> It was the only way he could get back at me legally. He kept me out of
> the cap and gown routine since I had only 195 out of 200 needed points.
> Rules was rules back then.

Hahahaha. Excellent.

>>> Bill Baka
>>> Those are all extremely basic moves and hardly require a black belt.

>> Wow! For the thousandeth and one time we "discover" Billy Baka is one
>> bad mo fo. A theme you keep bringing up over and over and over. We get
>> it Billy and what we get is that what you /really/ are is a scared
>> rabbit or why would have to keep reminding us that you're the bad mo
>> fo? Do you see anyone else on this group with that uses your
>> ridiculous "I'm a bad mo fo" posturing? No, you don't.

> You are showing yourself to be more and more of a complete fool here.
> I had a bad ass Army Sergeant for a father so he made sure I learned
> all the stuff he learned in his tour of duty in the Philippines. He

Bwahaha. What a joker. Brilliant satire.

> commanded a 4 unit Howitzer crew and had 20 guys under him. I just
> learned a bit more when I moved out and down to L.A.
> The first thing they teach you is NOT to use what you know unless it
> is an absolute necessity.

Snigger.

> Where am I being untruthful?
> Maybe you want Bush to give you your own personal Fascist armed guard
> but I don't think he would WASTE the manpower on YOU.
> Wimp.
> Oh yeah, I forgot IDIOT, too.

Thanks for that : I havent read a so obviously contrived troll in a long
time. Really very good. You have developed the internet nerd with an
army fixation personality down to a tee - an internet chooper pilot par
excellence. I can almost see your acne and steamy pebble dashed specs.

LOL. More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:00:50 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:00:00 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> R Brickston wrote:
>>> <Brickston junk snipped>
>>> He may and probably was a better soldier type and he was definitely
>>> twice my size, but he was not a 100 watt bulb by any means.
>>>
>>> This is a repetitive and
>>> Do I actually have to join Mensa and hangout with the eggheads and give
>>> you my registration number or something? It only takes 132 to join so I
>>> could go in and take the test totally blottoed.

>> The point is you have a recurring theme of people that attack you
>> because of your (if true) superior intellect. At the very least you
>> have some form of paranoia. In the best case, you're simply a usenet
>> bullshitter.

>Sorry,
>As with my daughter, I loathe stupidity, and you seem to have taken up
>the challenge. I am dropping you (kill file) after tonight as a waste of
>time.

Yes, of course you are, Billy. That is the only way you can avoid
further embarassment. Talk about a wimp. See... you can't answer to
the facts which were:

The point is you have a recurring theme of people that attack you
because of your (if true) superior intellect. At the very least you
have some form of paranoia. In the best case, you're simply a usenet
bullshitter.

>>> You went to a sissy school and that proves it. I went to Campbell High
>>> School in California and the year was 1966, before the government
>>> decided 'everything' was to dangerous.

>> Dodge Ball is dangerous?

>Crossing the street can be but they can't drop it off the life curriculum.

>>> It was the only way he could get back at me legally. He kept me out of
>>> the cap and gown routine since I had only 195 out of 200 needed points.
>>> Rules was rules back then.
>>>

>> Bullcrap, your "bad ass Army Sergeant for a father" allowed this to
>> happen?

>I was small for my age so he trained me, then I grew.

What onm Earth does this have to do with your father going into the
School Board and not taking "no" for an answer?

>In any event, possessing a genius IQ, you must have scored a
>> minimum of 1500 on the SAT and could have gained admittance in most
>> colleges without the HS diploma.

>99th percentile in everything, but the rule were no diploma, no college
>until 18. I screwed around with friends that summer and fall.

So you're telling me that every college/university in the country all
had the same standard rule and would automatically reject a 1500+ SAT
score applicant? That is total **** because there have always been
genius level students who left high school way before graduation and
went directly into college.

>>> You are showing yourself to be more and more of a complete fool here.
>>> I had a bad ass Army Sergeant for a father so he made sure I learned all
>>> the stuff he learned in his tour of duty in the Philippines. He
>>> commanded a 4 unit Howitzer crew and had 20 guys under him. I just
>>> learned a bit more when I moved out and down to L.A.

>> Well, jeezy peezy, my daddy was a brain surgeon. Would you allow me to
>> operate on you?

>Not even my dog, and I don't have one.

Right, and I can'tn perform brainsurgery like dear old Dad. That's why
probably your Dad could kick ass and you're probably a total insecure
scaredy cat who can posture (over and over again) how bad ass he is on
a usenet forum, but that's all you can do.

>>> The first thing they teach you is NOT to use what you know unless it is
>>> an absolute necessity.
>>> Where am I being untruthful?

>> Truthful may not be the issue. Do you know a thing about my (or any
>> other poster's) skills in unarmed combat?

>Rules are rules. A prize fighter can't just walk into a bar and pick a
>fight and the only way I could go all out is against a knife or gun.
>Since it has only so far been cops holding guns on me that has not been
>tried. The one time I got stabbed it was a friend and we were both
>practicing karate drunk.
>

>> Well, why don't you? Because on usenet, little Billy, it doesn't mean
>> squat. Since this kind of "I'm a bad ass" posturing is so completely
>> unneccessary, one has to wonder why you bring it up all the time. My
>> guess is that you're extremely insecure.

>Bored^3.

The point is not your informing on what your emotional feeling is at
the moment (its probably a lie anyway). The point is the only usenet
poster I see ranting and raving (every chance he gets) about his
unarmed combat prowess is Bad Ass Billy Baka. Again, it's totally
uneccessary because even if you are what you say (and I doubt it),
what are you going to do about it? Come and get me? The impossibilty
of such a task is clearly obvious. Unfortunately, so is your massive
insecurity.

>>> Maybe you want Bush to give you your own personal Fascist armed guard
>>> but I don't think he would WASTE the manpower on YOU.
>>> Wimp.
>>> Oh yeah, I forgot IDIOT, too.
>>> Bill Baka

>> Oh, my... Maureen Dowd has at least one brainwashed convert in the
>> Sacramento area.
>>
>> BTW, how can you claim to be so intelligent while at the same time
>> display a complete lack of basic logic?

>Kill file time.

Yeah, right. Only the totally secure can follow up on that claim. You,
on the other hand, will have to read about what others are saying, so
typical of the insecure.

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:05:42 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> [...]
>>> If a guy got a hard on looking at a bunch of assholes literally, the
>>> sergeant kicked them out then and there, period.

>> Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that Bill Baka is actually a comedian.
>> Anyway, he sure does make me laugh from time to time.
>> [...]

>Ever been to an induction center. It made me laugh at the clowns who
>would attempt to decide my military fate.

I have and it's obvious that either you have not or are reporting a
made up story about the event.