Re: Another idiot who thinks cycling is not really that hard

Rik Van Diesel

Guest
B. Lafferty wrote:
> "John S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=360

> Yup. He's back.

By his logic **** Liqin (table tennis world champion aka PING PONG to
you and I) is a better athlete than Lance or Ricky. I am a 100% sure
Ricky or Lance couldn't return one ball. So baseball is a harder sport
than football, and table tennis is harder than football. Whatever as
someone who has played both sports I can only say the guy that wrote
this piece is a writer because he couldn't play any sport. Which
basically makes his point worthless. So who cares?

RVD
PS Football training camps are hard. Hard because none of those lazy
fkrs do **** all summer then they have to exercise. And if you think
Jerry Rice's (for you cyclist only people consider one of the hardest
working football player ever) workout is even 20% as hard as a really
hard day for lance you retarded. The average cat fuking 3 trains harder
than Jerry Rice.

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> B. Lafferty wrote:
> > "John S" <[email protected]...

> > > http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=360

> > Yup. He's back.

> By his logic **** Liqin (table tennis world champion aka PING PONG to
> you and I) is a better athlete than Lance or Ricky. I am a 100% sure
> Ricky or Lance couldn't return one ball. So baseball is a harder sport
> than football, and table tennis is harder than football. Whatever as
> someone who has played both sports I can only say the guy that wrote
> this piece is a writer because he couldn't play any sport. Which
> basically makes his point worthless. So who cares?
>
> RVD
> PS Football training camps are hard. Hard because none of those lazy
> fkrs do **** all summer then they have to exercise. And if you think
> Jerry Rice's (for you cyclist only people consider one of the hardest
> working football player ever) workout is even 20% as hard as a really
> hard day for lance you retarded. The average cat fuking 3 trains harder
> than Jerry Rice.

That last statement is definitely FALSE.

If you're such a man, then prove it. What's this "RVD" adolescent ****?
Anyway -- you've dug a hole too deep already with your smearing and mean RBR
posts and "revealing" who you "are" would embarrass you and yours way too
much, so I understand bro/sis.

Not having the stones to write under your own name is a major sign of
weakness and/or insecurity. Which is it?

-Ken