Re: Another idiot who thinks cycling is not really that hard

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rik Van Diesel, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. B. Lafferty wrote:
    > "John S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=360

    > Yup. He's back.

    By his logic Wang Liqin (table tennis world champion aka PING PONG to
    you and I) is a better athlete than Lance or Ricky. I am a 100% sure
    Ricky or Lance couldn't return one ball. So baseball is a harder sport
    than football, and table tennis is harder than football. Whatever as
    someone who has played both sports I can only say the guy that wrote
    this piece is a writer because he couldn't play any sport. Which
    basically makes his point worthless. So who cares?

    RVD
    PS Football training camps are hard. Hard because none of those lazy
    fkrs do shit all summer then they have to exercise. And if you think
    Jerry Rice's (for you cyclist only people consider one of the hardest
    working football player ever) workout is even 20% as hard as a really
    hard day for lance you retarded. The average cat fuking 3 trains harder
    than Jerry Rice.

    Tags:

  2. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > B. Lafferty wrote:
    > > "John S" <[email protected]

    > > > http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=360

    > > Yup. He's back.

    > By his logic Wang Liqin (table tennis world champion aka PING PONG to
    > you and I) is a better athlete than Lance or Ricky. I am a 100% sure
    > Ricky or Lance couldn't return one ball. So baseball is a harder sport
    > than football, and table tennis is harder than football. Whatever as
    > someone who has played both sports I can only say the guy that wrote
    > this piece is a writer because he couldn't play any sport. Which
    > basically makes his point worthless. So who cares?
    >
    > RVD
    > PS Football training camps are hard. Hard because none of those lazy
    > fkrs do shit all summer then they have to exercise. And if you think
    > Jerry Rice's (for you cyclist only people consider one of the hardest
    > working football player ever) workout is even 20% as hard as a really
    > hard day for lance you retarded. The average cat fuking 3 trains harder
    > than Jerry Rice.

    That last statement is definitely FALSE.

    If you're such a man, then prove it. What's this "RVD" adolescent crap?
    Anyway -- you've dug a hole too deep already with your smearing and mean RBR
    posts and "revealing" who you "are" would embarrass you and yours way too
    much, so I understand bro/sis.

    Not having the stones to write under your own name is a major sign of
    weakness and/or insecurity. Which is it?

    -Ken