Re: Another prior-deported illegal alien kills another young American

fred

Guest
"RuleOfLaw" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
>
> "Rage, rage. I want my hands on him," said Melanie Kortlang, Amy's
> mother.
>
> For his part, Perez also had family in court on Thursday. One of his
> family members told NBC 7/39 that Perez's wife left him a few years ago
> and that sent him into a deep depression and he started drinking.
>
> Funeral services for Kortlang have been set for 6 p.m. at the Erickson
> Anderson Chapel in La Mesa.
> * * *
> PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:
>
> www.predatoryaliens.com
> www.immigrationshumancost.org
> www.daylaborers.org
>
> "The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather Mac Donald
> www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html
>
> See the COLO$$AL CO$T$ of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
> www.immigrationcounters.com
>
> www.AmericanPatrol.com
> www.SaveOurState.org
> www.escapingjustice.com
>
> Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:
> www.deputydavidmarch.com
> www.kriseggle.org
>
> "It does not take a majority to prevail, but
> rather an irate, tireless minority keen on
> setting brushfires of freedom in the minds
> of men."
> - Samuel Adams
> .
> "Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged
> in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security
> numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses
> represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of
> illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their
> illegal status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
> possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's
> federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the
> country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are
> committed by illegal aliens."
> -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
> Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
> warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
> most-populated city -- are for illegal aliens]
> County calls for layoffs, deep cut - Supervisors try to fill $804
> million shortfall, By Troy Anderson, Whittier Daily News, Monday, April
> 14, 2003.
> "Los Angeles County officials released a $16.5 billion budget plan
> Monday calling for $467.2 million in cuts in spending and 2,158 fewer
> employees and warned that far more drastic actions might become
> necessary...
> Antonovich said the cost of illegal immigration is catching up with
> government...
> Medical and mental- health services provided to illegal immigrants
> total more than $360 million,' Antonovich said. 'Criminal aliens cost
> Los Angeles County taxpayers more than $150 million.'"

And yet we have to beg to get this degenerate President and Congress to
even
think about controlling the flow of illegal aliens.

Fred

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 05:38:11 -0700, "fred" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"RuleOfLaw" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/10065892/detail.html
>>
>> SAN DIEGO -- Officials said Thursday that a man accused of killing a
>> young woman in a hit-and-run crash was in the U.S. illegally.

>And yet we have to beg to get this degenerate President and Congress to
>even
>think about controlling the flow of illegal aliens.
>
>Fred

So this is only noteworthy because the killer was an illegal
immigrant? Most cases like this are, of course, US citizens but I
guess we don't need to get upset about them. The vast majority of
drunk driving deaths are not caused by illegals.

Frankly, I have no idea what to do about illegal immigrants. Are we
ready to pay the higher prices for food that is picked by US citizens?
Or for higher prices for car washes? If someone wants to work hard and
pay taxes, swear them in and put them to work. They can't vote dumber
than the morons who elect republicans.