Re: another step closer to $10 a gallon gas...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 23, 2005.

  1. the guvnor wrote:
    > "At least four people have been killed in an explosion in a US
    > petrochemical plant in Texas City."
    >
    > "The plant processes 460 million barrels of crude oil every day,
    > producing 3% of the US gasoline supply."

    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/400E6184-FF8E-4E6E-AE1D-2A9B8CF66274.htm

    Good. Then maybe the public will realize that 10 to 15 illegal aliens
    consume fuel. Maybe they will appreciate the fact that another 1
    million are entering the USA legally each year. They use energy.

    Tom

    http://www.numbersusa.com/

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > the guvnor wrote:
    > > "At least four people have been killed in an explosion in a US
    > > petrochemical plant in Texas City."
    > >
    > > "The plant processes 460 million barrels of crude oil every day,
    > > producing 3% of the US gasoline supply."

    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/400E6184-FF8E-4E6E-AE1D-2A9B8CF66274.htm

    > Good. Then maybe the public will realize that 10 to 15 illegal aliens
    > consume fuel. Maybe they will appreciate the fact that another 1
    > million are entering the USA legally each year. They use energy.
    >
    > Tom
    >
    > http://www.numbersusa.com/

    Schwarzenegger was an illegal alien for 20 years. I'm all for deporting
    him.

  3. Larry J.

    Larry J. Guest

    Waiving the right to remain silent, "Travis Campbell" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Schwarzenegger was an illegal alien for 20 years.

    Got a cite for that..?

    "If you take out the killings, Washington actually
    has a very low crime rate."
    - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

  4. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Larry J." <[email protected]> wrote
    > "Travis Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Schwarzenegger was an illegal alien for 20 years.

    > Got a cite for that..?

    "Journal Of Pulling It Out Of My Ass", June, 2003, page 23

    David

  5. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Travis Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]

    >> > Got a cite for that..?

    >> "Journal Of Pulling It Out Of My Ass", June, 2003, page 23
    >>
    >> David

    >Pull this out of your ass:
    ><http://www.infowars.com/articles/Arnold/revoke_arnold_austrian_citizenship.htm>

    What's your point, Skippy?
    --

    JMW
    http://www.rustyiron.net

  6. chainsaw

    chainsaw Guest

    JMW wrote:
    > "Travis Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>"Larry J." <[email protected]> wrote

    >>>"Journal Of Pulling It Out Of My Ass", June, 2003, page 23
    >>>
    >>>David

    >>Pull this out of your ass:
    >><http://www.infowars.com/articles/Arnold/revoke_arnold_austrian_citizenship.htm>

    > What's your point, Skippy?

    Sheesh, next thing ya know he'll go after Wolfgang Puck for making left
    coast pizzas!

  7. Jik Bombo

    Jik Bombo Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > the guvnor wrote:
    >> "At least four people have been killed in an explosion in a US
    >> petrochemical plant in Texas City."
    >>
    >> "The plant processes 460 million barrels

    460 million barrels per day throughput? Really?

    Do you not even recognize obvious lies when you see them?

    You should sue the government schools for making you stupid.

    It is criminal.

    of crude oil every day,
    >> producing 3% of the US gasoline supply."
    >>

    > http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/400E6184-FF8E-4E6E-AE1D-2A9B8CF66274.htm
    >
    > Good. Then maybe the public will realize that 10 to 15 illegal aliens
    > consume fuel. Maybe they will appreciate the fact that another 1
    > million are entering the USA legally each year. They use energy.
    >
    > Tom
    >
    > http://www.numbersusa.com/

  8. "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Travis Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >>
    > >> "Larry J." <[email protected]> wrote

    > >> "Journal Of Pulling It Out Of My Ass", June, 2003, page 23
    > >>
    > >> David

    > >Pull this out of your ass:

    ><http://www.infowars.com/articles/Arnold/revoke_arnold_austrian_citizenship

    ..htm>

    > What's your point, Skippy?
    > --
    >
    > JMW
    > http://www.rustyiron.net

    Bush is YOUR Skippy.

  9. Larry J.

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]

    >> > Got a cite for that..?

    >> "Journal Of Pulling It Out Of My Ass", June, 2003, page 23
    >>
    >> David

    > Pull this out of your ass:
    > <http://www.infowars.com/articles/Arnold/revoke_arnold_austrian_citizen
    > ship. htm>

    Push it back up your own ass, stupid. It says nothing about being illegal.

    Pity when you get self-slapped by your own cite, innit..? Might pay you to
    comprehend what you read.

    "If you take out the killings, Washington actually
    has a very low crime rate."
    - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

  10. Larry J.

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Really? Get your presciption glasses updated.
    > When the article says Arnold came to America in 1968 and spent 16
    > years here before becoming a naturalized citizen, what the hell do you
    > think, he was working for the State Department as Ambassador to
    > Austria?

    People can live here for a long time with a green card, you stupid moron.

    "If you take out the killings, Washington actually
    has a very low crime rate."
    - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

  11. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Travis Campbell wrote:
    > "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "Travis Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> Pull this out of your ass:

    >> <http://www.infowars.com/articles/Arnold/revoke_arnold_austrian_citizenship
    >> .htm>
    >>
    >> What's your point, Skippy?
    >> --
    >>
    >> JMW
    >> http://www.rustyiron.net

    > Bush is YOUR Skippy.

    Ahh...that explains your stupidity. You're a liberal. It's all clear now.
    --
    -Larry