General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Anyone in NSW

Started by Bob · · Last activity · 2 posts · 222 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 September 2007
Last activity
29 September 2007
Original author
Bob
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
222
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Steve Kramer said:
    Chilla said:
    brian w edginton said:

    Nah....even the coffee I make tastes like [censored].

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Or, at least, the way I IMAGINE [censored] might taste.

    Quoted message said:

    I'm very relieved you qualified that ;-)

    I was beginning to wonder myself....

    Steve Kramer
    "PhotoEnvisions" Photography
    Chiang Mai, Thailandhttp://www.photoenvisions.com

    Say Hey Uncle Charlie:

    I told'ja, I told'ja Stevie would open his [censored] trap. Always has to
    stick his snout into something or other.

    5555 Yee-Haw !!

  2. Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    Chilla wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    brian w edginton wrote:
    > Nah....even the coffee I make tastes like [censored].

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Or, at least, the way I IMAGINE [censored] might taste.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I'm very relieved you qualified that ;-)

    Quoted message said:

    I was beginning to wonder myself....

    Quoted message said:

    Steve Kramer
    "PhotoEnvisions" Photography
    Chiang Mai, Thailandhttp://www.photoenvisions.com

    Say Hey Stevie:

    You have been doing quite a bit of wondering and forgetting these past
    weeks. Guess that Alzheimers disease is advancing on you quite
    reapidly. Well Stevie at least you get to meet new friends every day.

    5555 Yee-Haw !!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.