Home rec.sport.unicycling Re: Anyone interested in making a website?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section rec.sport.unicycling
Published 9 August 2006
Last activity 9 August 2006
Original author trials_uni
Posts 1
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 216
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–1 of 1 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post trials_uni
Archived post
9 August 2006, 12:40 UTC
#1
Im pretty sure weve got one...Its 'Here.' (www.unicyclist.com) Yeah. Thats the one.
-- trials_uni
TRIALS 4 LIFE ! 'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez )
Radical Reed said: I have to herd the polor bears, while harvesting pot. Then I sit down on my couch made of softwood lumber with a glass of maple syrup and watch a hockey game or a gay marrige.
*Caution-I may have no idea what im talking about* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51912
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.