Re: Apology--LONG DISTANCE FOR 3.85 CENTS A MINUTE, NO MONTHLY FEE,NO 1010 NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Andrew Swan, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. Andrew Swan

    Andrew Swan Guest

    Bill wrote:
    > I am very sorry about spamming this..
    > I have read through many newsgroups before
    > that all had spam. I thought that this was
    > an acceptable way of marketing.
    > I want to apologize to everyone and
    > let you know that you will never see this again.
    >

    > Thanks for your understanding.
    >

    > Go Here 3.85 cents per minute ...No Pop-ups
    > http://www.globalfibernet.com/click.asp?nAd=GA202
    >
    > --
    > Posted by News Bulk Poster
    > Unregistered version

    Can you spell "disingenuous"?

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=disingenuous

    Asshole.

    &roo
    Death to spammers (slowly, maybe by having car doors repeatedly opened
    into them while cycling).