Re: ARBR - RIP

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Simon Brooke, Feb 15, 2008.

  1. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:

    > Only the Great Ed Doan and his weasel of a stalker Jim McNamara have been
    > on ARBR for the past week with a chirp or two from the peanut gallery,
    > i.e., Tom Sherman. This newsgroup is now dead as a door nail.

    As a general rule I don't respond to trolls, but this is hypocrisy gone too
    far. Yes, you - you personally, none other - have destroyed a Usenet
    resource that was useful to other people. And you have done so in the
    comfortable knowledge that none of the people who have been harmed by your
    actions are near enough to you to smack you in the face as you deserve. I
    hope you feel proud.

    ;; Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they
    ;; do it from religious conviction." - Pascal