Re: ARBR - RIP

Michael Press wrote:

> I do not understand the Subject: line.
> ARBR seem to have plenty of traffic.

And most of the traffic is off-topic posts by Mr. Ed the Grate.

In article
<b2acf687-3f36-4bc8-a81b-07f6699640a7@n77g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
JimmyMac <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 11:33 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article
> > <[email protected]>,
> >
> > JimmyMac <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > I do not understand the Subject: line.
> > ARBR seem to have plenty of traffic.

> And I don't understand why this was attributed to me, but no biggie.

It is not. Count the quote indentations.
I was sloppy. I should have left off the
attribution line or indicated excised text.
Sorry for the trouble.

--
Michael Press

On Feb 25, 8:24 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Michael Press wrote:
>
> > I do not understand the Subject: line.
> > ARBR seem to have plenty of traffic.

> And most of the traffic is off-topic posts by Mr. Ed the Grate.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

And to be perfectly frank, I have contributed, though primarily to
pitch a ***** about HEAD Dolan the GRATE's off-topic posts.

On Feb 26, 1:16 am, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <b2acf687-3f36-4bc8-a81b-07f669964...@n77g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
>
> JimmyMac <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Feb 24, 11:33 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <[email protected]>,

> > > JimmyMac <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I do not understand the Subject: line.
> > > ARBR seem to have plenty of traffic.

> > And I don't understand why this was attributed to me, but no biggie.

> It is not. Count the quote indentations.
> I was sloppy. I should have left off the
> attribution line or indicated excised text.
> Sorry for the trouble.
>
> --
> Michael Press

No trouble Michael ... like I previously indicated... no biggie.