UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: Are you younger than you think?

Started by arellcat · · Last activity · 2 posts · 280 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
16 July 2005
Last activity
17 July 2005
Original author
arellcat
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
280
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Danny Colyer said:


    It reckons my 'real age' is 2.3 years younger than my chronological age,
    but there are a couple of things that don't seem right to me...

    The Beeb suggests that I eat more veg and fish, and that I make more friends
    "to relieve the effects of unavoidable stress in your life", despite the
    fact that I haven't been stressed this year. Mind you, I haven't started my
    Christmas shopping yet.

    However, our survey said: Difference: -2.8 years. That sounds good to me.

    Becky

  2. arellcat said:

    The Beeb suggests that I eat more veg and fish, and that I make more friends
    "to relieve the effects of unavoidable stress in your life", despite the
    fact that I haven't been stressed this year. Mind you, I haven't started my
    Christmas shopping yet.

    They said I needed more friends and a pet as well. Now I am stressed 😉
    And I need to replace my mother with one that didn't have breast cancer.

    They should have renamed it "Statistical Average Life Expectancy" rather
    than real age, or something like that. But then they would have to explain
    statistics to the general public...

    Roo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.