Re: Are you younger than you think?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jon Senior, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. Jon Senior

    Jon Senior Guest

    Danny Colyer wrote:
    > There's a programme about this on BBC1 as I type. I CBA to watch the
    > programme, but out of interest I've just taken the test at
    > <URL:http://www.bbc.co.uk/areyouyounger/>
    >
    > It reckons my 'real age' is 2.3 years younger than my chronological age,
    > but there are a couple of things that don't seem right to me.

    -1.9, but it managed to incorrectly calculate my actual age despite
    having my date of birth! (Not that far out, but even so...)

    I found the "things you are doing right" part of the results page
    incredibly annoying. "You're doing great! Keep doing it!".

    Not sure how the various driving questions relate to ageing other than
    in average ageing induced by death.

    And I should eat less red meat and more fish. I should definately eat
    fewer sweets, but they didn't ask about that! ;-)

    Jon