Re: Are you younger than you think?

Jon Senior

Guest
Danny Colyer wrote:
> There's a programme about this on BBC1 as I type. I CBA to watch the
> programme, but out of interest I've just taken the test at
> <URL:http://www.bbc.co.uk/areyouyounger/>
>
> It reckons my 'real age' is 2.3 years younger than my chronological age,
> but there are a couple of things that don't seem right to me.

-1.9, but it managed to incorrectly calculate my actual age despite
having my date of birth! (Not that far out, but even so...)

I found the "things you are doing right" part of the results page
incredibly annoying. "You're doing great! Keep doing it!".

Not sure how the various driving questions relate to ageing other than
in average ageing induced by death.

And I should eat less red meat and more fish. I should definately eat
fewer sweets, but they didn't ask about that! ;-)

Jon