Re: Armstrong, nobody cares.

Mark & Steven Bornfeld

Guest
D. Ferguson wrote:

> And up to a point we SHOULD care. But a few people need a perspective
> check on the whole thing, too.
>
> Yelling 'doper' and waiting for the magic lightbulb to go off in the
> public's collective head....... not going to happen.

Course not. I figure if we wondered about the public's collective
head, we wouldn't shave our legs and wear lycra.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:16:26 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Course not. I figure if we wondered about the public's collective
>head, we wouldn't shave our legs and wear lycra.
>
>Steve

On that subject, please explain to me why you shave your legs.
You, personally.

Thanks,

D'Ferguson wrote:
> Mark & Steven Bornfeld <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Course not. I figure if we wondered about the public's collective
> >head, we wouldn't shave our legs and wear lycra.

> On that subject, please explain to me why you shave your legs.
> You, personally.

Because nobody else in rbr was doing it for him.

On 20 Sep 2005 16:24:14 -0700, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>D'Ferguson wrote:
>> Mark & Steven Bornfeld <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > Course not. I figure if we wondered about the public's collective
>> >head, we wouldn't shave our legs and wear lycra.

>> On that subject, please explain to me why you shave your legs.
>> You, personally.

>Because nobody else in rbr was doing it for him.

Ok, let me rephrase.

Why do you have your legs shaved?

D. Ferguson wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >D'Ferguson wrote:

> >> On that subject, please explain to me why you shave your legs.
> >> You, personally.

> >Because nobody else in rbr was doing it for him.

> Ok, let me rephrase.
>
> Why do you have your legs shaved?

All this riding leads to low testosterone counts, so I
needed to think up something else to keep the harem busy.

On 20 Sep 2005 16:38:05 -0700, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>D. Ferguson wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >Because nobody else in rbr was doing it for him.

>> Ok, let me rephrase.
>>
>> Why do you have your legs shaved?

>All this riding leads to low testosterone counts, so I
>needed to think up something else to keep the harem busy.

Perfection.

You, sir, get 50 rbr points for spotting the troll but an additional
200 points for heading it off before it became a long stupid thread.

Impressive.

I would like to add an additional 50 points for not suggesting that
leg shaving has any purpose whatsoever. Though I suppose the
"massage" reason is a matter of personal preference.

D. Ferguson wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:16:26 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Course not. I figure if we wondered about the public's collective
>>head, we wouldn't shave our legs and wear lycra.
>>
>>Steve

> On that subject, please explain to me why you shave your legs.
> You, personally.
>
> Thanks,

Personally, I do not. Of course, I haven't raced since '86. ;-)

Steve

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0
Arial;}}
}

[email protected] wrote:
> D. Ferguson wrote:
>
>><[email protected]> wrote:

>>>Because nobody else in rbr was doing it for him.

>>Ok, let me rephrase.
>>
>>Why do you have your legs shaved?

> All this riding leads to low testosterone counts, so I
> needed to think up something else to keep the harem busy.

Cyclist's penis strikes again.

Steve

}

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> > All this riding leads to low testosterone counts, so I
> > needed to think up something else to keep the harem busy.

> Cyclist's penis strikes again.

Or not.