Re: Armstrong, nobody cares.

Jonathan v.d. Sluis

Guest
"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> Hell, if Armstrong came forward and said "I doped in '99" the general
> population would probably like him even MORE.

I would; we already know he doped and it would be nice if he was honest
about it. But I suppose he can't do that.

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
> "D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> > Hell, if Armstrong came forward and said "I doped in '99" the general
> > population would probably like him even MORE.

> I would; we already know he doped and it would be nice if he was honest
> about it. But I suppose he can't do that.

Dumbass -

What percentage of bike racers are honest about their doping?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
> > "D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hell, if Armstrong came forward and said "I doped in '99" the general
> > > population would probably like him even MORE.

> > I would; we already know he doped and it would be nice if he was honest
> > about it. But I suppose he can't do that.

> Dumbass -
>
> What percentage of bike racers are honest about their doping?

0.5%

here's one of them:
http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=7186

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> What percentage of bike racers are honest about their doping?

Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey.

"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...

> Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
> > "D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hell, if Armstrong came forward and said "I doped in '99" the general
> > > population would probably like him even MORE.

> > I would; we already know he doped and it would be nice if he was honest
> > about it. But I suppose he can't do that.

> Dumbass -
>
> What percentage of bike racers are honest about their doping?
>
> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Well, there was Lotz, Meirhaeghe, Van Dooren, Berden, Millar ofcourse, but
also Manzano and Simeoni. I'm not really into judging characters, but I
always respect it if they're at least able to just say what they did.

But denial is usually the best option. If Lotz had firmly denied, he would
still be riding.

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
>>
>>>"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>I would; we already know he doped and it would be nice if he was honest
>>>about it. But I suppose he can't do that.

>>Dumbass -
>>
>>What percentage of bike racers are honest about their doping?
>>
>>thanks,
>>
>>K. Gringioni.

> Well, there was Lotz, Meirhaeghe, Van Dooren, Berden, Millar ofcourse, but
> also Manzano and Simeoni. I'm not really into judging characters, but I
> always respect it if they're at least able to just say what they did.
>
> But denial is usually the best option. If Lotz had firmly denied, he would
> still be riding.

Also Armin Meier, Laurant Brochard and Christophe Moreau, Mentheour,
Alex Zülle...

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:23:19 +0200, Kyle Legate <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Also Armin Meier, Laurant Brochard and Christophe Moreau, Mentheour,
>Alex Zülle...

Just don't say Pantani or I'll break your face.

He was clean as a whistle....

;-)

D. Ferguson wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:23:19 +0200, Kyle Legate <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>Also Armin Meier, Laurant Brochard and Christophe Moreau, Mentheour,
>>Alex Zülle...

> Just don't say Pantani or I'll break your face.
>
> He was clean as a whistle....

"Keep that thing out of your mouth, you don't know where it's been."

- My Mom

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:23:20 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]>
wrote:

>D. Ferguson wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:23:19 +0200, Kyle Legate <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Also Armin Meier, Laurant Brochard and Christophe Moreau, Mentheour,
>>>Alex Zülle...

>> Just don't say Pantani or I'll break your face.
>>
>> He was clean as a whistle....
>>

>"Keep that thing out of your mouth, you don't know where it's been."
>
>- My Mom

I told your mom that wasn't a whistle.....

D. Ferguson wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:23:20 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>D. Ferguson wrote:

>>>Just don't say Pantani or I'll break your face.
>>>
>>>He was clean as a whistle....
>>>

>>"Keep that thing out of your mouth, you don't know where it's been."
>>
>>- My Mom

> I told your mom that wasn't a whistle.....

You're welcome for the set up.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:08:07 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]>
wrote:

>D. Ferguson wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:23:20 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>>"Keep that thing out of your mouth, you don't know where it's been."
>>>
>>>- My Mom

>> I told your mom that wasn't a whistle.....
>>

>You're welcome for the set up.

Lol, I was just going to point out the set up instead of going for the
joke but I knew you could take it. A few people on here,.... I'd now
be afraid to go out of my house.

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:17:19 +0200, "Robert Chung"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
>> I'm not really into judging characters, but I always respect it if
>> they're at least able to just say what they did.

>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/sep05/sep23news2

Yeah, it's bad he cheated and only came clean when caught, but his
remarks are refreshing.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Robert Chung wrote:
> Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
> > I'm not really into judging characters, but I always respect it if
> > they're at least able to just say what they did.

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/sep05/sep23news2

Todd Wells said he showed up at Mammoth in person to appologize
individually to all the racers:

"Shep came to the race in Mammoth to personally apologize to us each
individually about taking EPO. He claims he only did it this 1 time and
did it completely on his own via the internet with some place in
Mexico. It thought it was pretty big of him to come to the race and
appologive and explain himself in person. I still have a hard time
believing he only did it one time but only he knows for sure. I hope he
only did it once. I'm still pretty bummed about the whole thing."

http://www.toddwells.net/