Re: Article in Bike mag

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ian M, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Ian M

    Ian M Guest

    Bill, Dude, at 40 I haven't been accused of being a kid since ... never
    mind!
    yup, I screwed it up! the word I intended was rumenation ... I meant to
    spell it wrong to highlight the joke, just not THAT wrong. glad to see
    somebody is paying attention, obviously not me.

    Ian M

    Tags:

  2. pas

    pas Guest

    Ian M wrote:
    > Bill, Dude, at 40 I haven't been accused of being a kid since ...
    > never mind!
    > yup, I screwed it up! the word I intended was rumenation ... I meant
    > to spell it wrong to highlight the joke, just not THAT wrong. glad to
    > see somebody is paying attention, obviously not me.
    >
    > Ian M

    It would be "rumination" "i" not "e".
    ;-)

  3. garrett

    garrett Guest

    ru·in·a·tion

    1. The act of ruining or the condition of being ruined.
    2. A cause of ruin.

    pas wrote:
    > Ian M wrote:
    >
    >>Bill, Dude, at 40 I haven't been accused of being a kid since ...
    >>never mind!
    >>yup, I screwed it up! the word I intended was rumenation ... I meant
    >>to spell it wrong to highlight the joke, just not THAT wrong. glad to
    >>see somebody is paying attention, obviously not me.
    >>
    >>Ian M

    > It would be "rumination" "i" not "e".
    > ;-)

  4. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    garrett wrote:
    > ru·in·a·tion
    >
    > 1. The act of ruining or the condition of being ruined.
    > 2. A cause of ruin.
    >

    > pas wrote:
    >> Ian M wrote:
    >>
    >>> Bill, Dude, at 40 I haven't been accused of being a kid since ...
    >>> never mind!
    >>> yup, I screwed it up! the word I intended was rumenation ... I meant
    >>> to spell it wrong to highlight the joke, just not THAT wrong. glad
    >>> to see somebody is paying attention, obviously not me.
    >>>
    >>> Ian M

    >> It would be "rumination" "i" not "e".
    >> ;-)

    By top-posting, Garrett ruminates the thread.

    Bill "or is that ruinates?" S.