Re: At last, a credit card for the Serious Cyclist!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by John Dacey, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. John Dacey

    John Dacey Guest

    On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 00:12:57 -0500, Sheldon Brown
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Are you still using plain, general purpose credit cards like the common
    >folk?
    >
    >Time to upgrade to FasterCard Titanium!
    >
    >Check http://sheldonbrown.com/fastercard for details NOW!
    >
    >Don't Wait!

    Thank you, Sheldon for this tip. I can just imagine the satisfaction
    I'll feel when some snooty sales clerk tries to cut my Titanium
    Fastercard in half!
    -------------------------------
    John Dacey
    Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
    Since 1983
    Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
    http://www.businesscycles.com

    April is the coolest month, breeding
    Cyclists out of a dead land, restoring
    Sun to wint'ry legs and arms
    Gone white as a halibut's belly. - E.Thomas Stearns

  2. gearoidmuar

    gearoidmuar Guest

    Having seen Sheldon's last few April Fool efforts, I had to check his latest
    one.

    He's a card!

  3. clicikmhere to continue what?