Re: At last, a credit card for the Serious Cyclist!

John Dacey

Guest
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 00:12:57 -0500, Sheldon Brown
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Are you still using plain, general purpose credit cards like the common
>folk?
>
>Time to upgrade to FasterCard Titanium!
>
>Check http://sheldonbrown.com/fastercard for details NOW!
>
>Don't Wait!

Thank you, Sheldon for this tip. I can just imagine the satisfaction
I'll feel when some snooty sales clerk tries to cut my Titanium
Fastercard in half!
-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
Since 1983
Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
http://www.businesscycles.com

April is the coolest month, breeding
Cyclists out of a dead land, restoring
Sun to wint'ry legs and arms
Gone white as a halibut's belly. - E.Thomas Stearns

Having seen Sheldon's last few April Fool efforts, I had to check his latest
one.

He's a card!