Re: At least we know who Trdina is

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
h squared wrote:
> Mark Fennell wrote:
> >
> > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > So, has this version of RC put up his claimed identity?

> > Well, that depends if you believe his final hint or not. If he is

telling
> > the truth, then he's probably got lots of good stories. But he's

shown
> > himself to be pretty crafty before so I'm not so sure. OTOH, he has

posted
> > here from a US Postal Service IP address.
> >
> > Mark
> > (likes mysteries)

http://www.google.com/groups?&[email protected]

Goddamm.

I don't know who is the more clever stalker: Heather or Ewoud.

They're both pretty damn good.

BTW, I've given KL a fair amount of **** on this group and he, in a fit
of pique, has sent me an email bleating of my unfairness, but some of
those who race against him claim he's a very nice person.
K. Gringioni
not a nice person

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> Goddamm.
>
> I don't know who is the more clever stalker: Heather or Ewoud.
>
> They're both pretty damn good.

e.d. is more clever, but i do enjoy looking for things. not just online,
but everywhere. would take too long to explain fully.

mark fennell is clearly the one stalking ronde champ though. (credit
where credit is due, etc.)

> BTW, I've given KL a fair amount of **** on this group and he, in a fit
> of pique, has sent me an email bleating of my unfairness, but some of
> those who race against him claim he's a very nice person.

so did the email style match up with ronde champ's posts? i'm having a
hard time here imagining ronde champ as a real person actually having a
life out in the world..

> K. Gringioni
> not a nice person

don't be silly, you're plenty nice. (after a fashion.)

heather

>From: h squared [email protected]

>don't be silly, you're plenty nice. (after a fashion.)
>
>heather

Having this vision of Christoper Robin lecturing Winnie the Pooh.
Bill C

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> >

> > Goddamm.
> >
> > I don't know who is the more clever stalker: Heather or Ewoud.
> >
> > They're both pretty damn good.

> e.d. is more clever, but i do enjoy looking for things. not just online,
> but everywhere. would take too long to explain fully.
>
> mark fennell is clearly the one stalking ronde champ though. (credit
> where credit is due, etc.)

Aw shucks, it was nothing really.

> > BTW, I've given KL a fair amount of **** on this group and he, in a fit
> > of pique, has sent me an email bleating of my unfairness, but some of
> > those who race against him claim he's a very nice person.

> so did the email style match up with ronde champ's posts? i'm having a
> hard time here imagining ronde champ as a real person actually having a
> life out in the world..

I'm picturing him cruising his mail route with a laptop in his mail truck
and every time he hits a wireless hotspot, well, that's when he whips out
some posts to rbr.

Mark
(still not convinced however)

Mark Fennell wrote:

>>so did the email style match up with ronde champ's posts? i'm having a
>>hard time here imagining ronde champ as a real person actually having a
>>life out in the world..
>>

> I'm picturing him cruising his mail route with a laptop in his mail truck
> and every time he hits a wireless hotspot, well, that's when he whips out
> some posts to rbr.
>
> Mark
> (still not convinced however)

Now I'm confused. Didn't this:

http://groups.google.com/[email protected]

make clear who Ronde is?

h squared <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ernst Noch wrote:

> > Now I'm confused. Didn't this:
> > http://groups.google.com/[email protected]
> >
> > make clear who Ronde is?

> ben, would you like to explain? (i had to give up rbr for most of the
> tdf, so i don't have a clue what the context was, sorry)

Hey,

Like most rbr regulars, I work at a demeaning computer job for a crazy
boss in a cubicle on the seventh and a half floor of a mazelike office
building. But if you pull back a file cabinet in my office, behind it
there is a dingly little crawlspace that looks like a wet Parisian
catacomb. If you crawl in there, you fall into a tunnel that deposits
you inside the head of Ronde Champ.

You're only in there for about 15 minutes, though, then you're dropped
onto the side of the D211 road just above Bourg d'Oisans, with a
splitting headache, surrounded by hungover Dutch guys, and without
any beer, so it has its drawbacks.

Thanks,

John Malkovich

"Benjamin Weiner" <[email protected]> wrote ...

> You're only in there for about 15 minutes, though, then you're dropped
> onto the side of the D211 road just above Bourg d'Oisans ...

So you mean there are 53 (or 5 million, depends on the source) Ronde
Champs?

That makes sense.

Jenko

Benjamin Weiner wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Like most rbr regulars, I work at a demeaning computer job for a crazy
> boss in a cubicle on the seventh and a half floor of a mazelike office
> building. But if you pull back a file cabinet in my office, behind it
> there is a dingly little crawlspace that looks like a wet Parisian
> catacomb. If you crawl in there, you fall into a tunnel that deposits
> you inside the head of Ronde Champ.
>
> You're only in there for about 15 minutes, though, then you're dropped
> onto the side of the D211 road just above Bourg d'Oisans, with a
> splitting headache, surrounded by hungover Dutch guys, and without
> any beer, so it has its drawbacks.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Malkovich

you know that weird short room with door and the freaky hallway in that
movie? there's something like that where i work, but it only leads to
the break room :(

well at least it makes sense to me now that i can't imagine ronde champ
as a real person,

h squared <[email protected]> wrote:

> Benjamin Weiner wrote:
> >

> > Hey,
> >
> > Like most rbr regulars, I work at a demeaning computer job for a crazy
> > boss in a cubicle on the seventh and a half floor of a mazelike office
> > building. But if you pull back a file cabinet in my office, behind it
> > there is a dingly little crawlspace that looks like a wet Parisian
> > catacomb. If you crawl in there, you fall into a tunnel that deposits
> > you inside the head of Ronde Champ.
> >
> > You're only in there for about 15 minutes, though, then you're dropped
> > onto the side of the D211 road just above Bourg d'Oisans, with a
> > splitting headache, surrounded by hungover Dutch guys, and without
> > any beer, so it has its drawbacks.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > John Malkovich

> you know that weird short room with door and the freaky hallway in that
> movie? there's something like that where i work, but it only leads to
> the break room :(

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120601/ckjc4.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Keen
er,%20Catherine

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Benjamin Weiner <[email protected]> wrote:
> You're only in there for about 15 minutes, though, then you're dropped
> onto the side of the D211 road just above Bourg d'Oisans, with a
> splitting headache, surrounded by hungover Dutch guys, and without
> any beer, so it has its drawbacks.

The Dutch never run out of beer.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]