Re: Attention Cyclists

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike Jacoubowsky, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. If you're going to spam, at least have the decency to include all the
    relevant groups in one header (as in
    ba.bicycles;rec.bicycles.misc;rec.bicycles.racing;rec.bicycles.tech... by
    the way, you missed rec.bicycles.rides) so any responses go to all groups at
    the same time. Much cleaner that way, and keeps those of us trying to find
    useful info on the 'net happier because the message shows as having already
    been read.

    Besides, you left out your most-interesting and potentially-profitable
    endeavor!

    http://groups.google.com/group/[email protected]&rnum=18&hl=en#df6ea2c7e62c331f

    There are good reasons these newsgroups are supposed to be limited to their
    relevant topics. rec.bicycles.marketplace exists for good reason.

    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA