Re: Aussies: Men or Mice?

Edward Dolan

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> Jim McNamara is the most tiresome poster that Usenet has ever been
>> afflicted
>> with. That is because he is not very intelligent and has no wit. He is
>> all
>> about tedium and nothing else. Even Tom Sherman can't stand him! Hells
>> Bells, even the worst criminal vandal troll ever to infest Usenet, Ed
>> Gin,
>> couldn't stand him!

> Opinion stated as fact Look ... Tom's is a big boy. He neither needs
> nor do I suspect he wishes for you to be his mouthpiece. If Tom cares
> to express an opinion of me, it is his prerogative to do so, but I
> sincerely doubt that his opinion of me is as you have portrayed it to
> be.

Unlike you, I know how to read between the lines.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:

> [...]
> >> Jim McNamara is the most tiresome poster that Usenet has ever been
> >> afflicted
> >> with. That is because he is not very intelligent and has no wit. He is
> >> all
> >> about tedium and nothing else. Even Tom Sherman can't stand him! Hells
> >> Bells, even the worst criminal vandal troll ever to infest Usenet, Ed
> >> Gin,
> >> couldn't stand him!

> > Opinion stated as fact Look ... Tom's is a big boy. He neither needs
> > nor do I suspect he wishes for you to be his mouthpiece. If Tom cares
> > to express an opinion of me, it is his prerogative to do so, but I
> > sincerely doubt that his opinion of me is as you have portrayed it to
> > be.

> Unlike you, I know how to read between the lines.

Opinion stated as fact. Tom diesn''t mince words. If he has something
to say, he just says it and there is little left open for
interpretation ... no need to read between the lines. I stand by what
I said. I think Tom would agree that Ed Dolan does not speak for Tom
Sherman.

Jim McNamara

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > Edward Dolan wrote:

>> [...]
>> >
>> > Opinion stated as fact Look ... Tom's is a big boy. He neither needs
>> > nor do I suspect he wishes for you to be his mouthpiece. If Tom cares
>> > to express an opinion of me, it is his prerogative to do so, but I
>> > sincerely doubt that his opinion of me is as you have portrayed it to
>> > be.

>> Unlike you, I know how to read between the lines.

> Opinion stated as fact. Tom diesn''t mince words. If he has something
> to say, he just says it and there is little left open for
> interpretation ... no need to read between the lines. I stand by what
> I said. I think Tom would agree that Ed Dolan does not speak for Tom
> Sherman.

Mr. Sherman is seldom inspired and so I know that is what appeals to you
about him. Also, you have never tangled with him on any subject that had any
substance for the group as a whole, Until that happens, you don't know what
you are talking about. His defense of Ed Gin was pathetic and made to order
for you. He is not so easy on most other subjects.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Unlike you, I know how to read between the lines.

> > Opinion stated as fact. Tom doesn't mince words. If he has something
> > to say, he just says it and there is little left open for interpretation ... no
> > need to read between the lines. I stand by what I said. I think Tom
> > would agree that Ed Dolan does not speak for Tom Sherman.

> Mr. Sherman is seldom inspired and so I know that is what appeals to you
> about him.

And just where did I say that Tom Sherman appealed to me. You are
putting words in my mouth. If you want to know what I said, go back
and reveiw what I said. Your interpretation is well ... your
interpretation (read worthless).

> Also, you have never tangled with him on any subject that had any
> substance for the group as a whole,

Whereas you just pick fights ... I pick my fights.

> Until that happens, you don't know what
> you are talking about.

Opinion stated as fact.

> His defense of Ed Gin was pathetic and made to order for you. He is not so easy on most > other subjects.

Easy??? Frankly, I though he put up a good fight.

Jim McNamara