General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Bacon lover's delight

Started by Chris · · Last activity · 2 posts · 236 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 December 2005
Last activity
1 December 2005
Original author
Chris
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
236
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Richard Kaszeta" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    For those in New England, I also recommend Nodine's Smokehouse in
    Torrington, CT (http://nodinesmokehouse.com/). Last time I went there
    I ended up walking out with Juniper, Garlic, and "Bayou" Bacon.

    And what do you think of those varieties? Juniper sounds like it might be
    an acquired taste. Would you get them again?

    Chris

  2. Chris said:

    "Richard Kaszeta" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    For those in New England, I also recommend Nodine's Smokehouse in
    Torrington, CT (http://nodinesmokehouse.com/). Last time I went there
    I ended up walking out with Juniper, Garlic, and "Bayou" Bacon.

    And what do you think of those varieties? Juniper sounds like it might be
    an acquired taste. Would you get them again?

    I like all of them. The Juniper taste is a little funky, but actually
    fairly nice. It's hard to describe.

    The Bayou bacon is s reminiscent of andouille sausage, but a little
    softwer note. I like making sandwiches with this bacon.

    The garlic is *very* garlicky, and as a result, I'd almost call the
    garlic sbacon "kielbasa-flavored". I'm not sold on this one, but it
    was worth trying.

    --
    Richard W Kaszeta
    [email hidden]
    http://www.kaszeta.org/rich

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.