Re: basso only attempted doping

John Rees

> Cycling champ Ivan Basso denies doping
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070508/ap_on_sp_ot/cyc_basso_doping
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/may07/may08news2
>
> "Yes, I am Birillo. It was me that suggested to be called this way,"
> said the former Discovery Channel rider,

Geez! So we are supposed to believe this **** now. He lied for over a
year about his stupid mutts name. But now, he's coming clean? Just
think about how emphatic they all are. How can we possibly believe a
thing they say anymore. Gems for the ages:

- "Yeah, I took EPO, but it was only the *one* time. I kept the vials
to remind me of what a naughty boy I had become"
- "Yeah, he's got some of my blood in his fridge. But I never actually
used it."
- "Yeah I smoked marijuana, but I never inhaled"

Basso was making a bunch of money, but to throw away 50,000 euros to a
guy to keep some of his blood around 'just in case' is an insult to even
a caveman's intelligence

>Geez! So we are supposed to believe this **** now. He lied for over a
>year about his stupid mutts name. But now, he's coming clean? Just
>think about how emphatic they all are. How can we possibly believe a
>thing they say anymore. Gems for the ages:
>
>- "Yeah, I took EPO, but it was only the *one* time. I kept the vials
>to remind me of what a naughty boy I had become"
>- "Yeah, he's got some of my blood in his fridge. But I never actually
>used it."
>- "Yeah I smoked marijuana, but I never inhaled"
>
>Basso was making a bunch of money, but to throw away 50,000 euros to a
>guy to keep some of his blood around 'just in case' is an insult to even
>a caveman's intelligence

Indeed,

"Basso indicated that he did not re-inject blood for the 2006 Giro,
and that it was to be used for the 2006 Tour, which he was barred from
racing. "

Right...liar once, liar forever I guess !

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

> I for one am willing to suspend disbelief and believe him.

1 Ivan Basso (Ita) Team CSC 91.33.36 (38.54 km/h)
2 José E. Gutierrez Cataluna (Spa) Phonak Hearing Systems 9.18
3 Gilberto Simoni (Ita) Saunier Duval-Prodir 11.59

Imagine the time gap if Basso HAD dipped into some of that 2004 Reserve.

Dan

P.S. If Basso is DQ'ed, Can "Cataluna" be far behind? It's not over yet, Gilby.

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> Come on now - simple case of trying for that second peak. I for one am
> willing to suspend disbelief and believe him. "Cycle Fan" means taking
> the bitter with the truly bizarre.

Ah so andoulette has a bitter taste for some.
BTW if you google for andoulette your name appears (via ewouds favourite site) as the
4th result on the first page so don't say I don't provide publicity for my
rbr clients.

Donald
rbr PR manager

Dan Connelly wrote:

> Imagine the time gap if Basso HAD dipped into some of that 2004 Reserve.

Dumbass,
Surely you mean vintage, not reserve. Rbr is LIVEDRUNK(tm) territory.
Anyway I'm told the '98 vintage is still the best.

On Tue, 08 May 2007 19:19:13 +0200, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Basso indicated that he did not re-inject blood for the 2006 Giro,
>and that it was to be used for the 2006 Tour, which he was barred from
>racing. "
>
>Right...liar once, liar forever I guess !

Come on now - simple case of trying for that second peak. I for one am
willing to suspend disbelief and believe him. "Cycle Fan" means taking
the bitter with the truly bizarre.

The only question is where on the first training cycle do you draw
blood? What if your Giro sucks - then all you can think is "I'm
screwed twice - the blood ain't worth ****."

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dan Connelly wrote:
>
> > Imagine the time gap if Basso HAD dipped into some of that 2004 Reserve.

> Dumbass,
> Surely you mean vintage, not reserve. Rbr is LIVEDRUNK(tm) territory.
> Anyway I'm told the '98 vintage is still the best.

Vintage? Reserve? What's the word?

Thunderbird!

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

> On Tue, 08 May 2007 19:19:13 +0200, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"Basso indicated that he did not re-inject blood for the 2006 Giro,
>>and that it was to be used for the 2006 Tour, which he was barred from
>>racing. "
>>
>>Right...liar once, liar forever I guess !

> Come on now - simple case of trying for that second peak. I for one am
> willing to suspend disbelief and believe him. "Cycle Fan" means taking
> the bitter with the truly bizarre.
>
> The only question is where on the first training cycle do you draw
> blood? What if your Giro sucks - then all you can think is "I'm
> screwed twice - the blood ain't worth ****."

Why is no one asking the obvious question? Is Basso's cheating a result of
his upbringing? If so, what does that say about Elisa Basso's breasts? Are
they enhanced too?

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> Why is no one asking the obvious question? Is Basso's cheating a result of
> his upbringing? If so, what does that say about Elisa Basso's breasts? Are
> they enhanced too?

I am the official WADA podium girl breast implant checker, and I can
assure you I did not receive any special favours nor was I unduly
distracted while carrying out my duties on Miss Basso.

On Tue, 08 May 2007 12:47:39 -0700, Fred Fredburger
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Why is no one asking the obvious question? Is Basso's cheating a result of
>his upbringing? If so, what does that say about Elisa Basso's breasts? Are
>they enhanced too?

LOL
--
JT
****************************

On Tue, 08 May 2007 19:58:33 +0200, Donald Munro
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>> Come on now - simple case of trying for that second peak. I for one am
>> willing to suspend disbelief and believe him. "Cycle Fan" means taking
>> the bitter with the truly bizarre.

>Ah so andoulette has a bitter taste for some.
>BTW if you google for andoulette your name appears (via ewouds favourite site) as the
>4th result on the first page so don't say I don't provide publicity for my
>rbr clients.
>
>Donald
>rbr PR manager

I'm honored, and under a Master Fatties result title. My wife won a
Nursing Hero award last month, but now balance has been restored in
our marriage...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> On Tue, 08 May 2007 21:52:04 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
>> I am the official WADA podium girl breast implant checker, and I can
>> assure you I did not receive any special favours nor was I unduly
>> distracted while carrying out my duties on Miss Basso.

> That speaks to integrity of the testing procedure, but does not speak
> to the results. Or are you holding out to conduct a B test? Although
> without a picture provided by ED, I'm remembering more like at least a
> C+...

Here's vintage Elisa. Her outlook is about the same as her brother's.
http://www.hersenscheet.com/images/beach1.jpg

--
E. Dronkert

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I am the official WADA podium girl breast implant checker, and I can
>assure you I did not receive any special favours nor was I unduly
>distracted while carrying out my duties on Miss Basso.

That speaks to integrity of the testing procedure, but does not speak
to the results. Or are you holding out to conduct a B test? Although
without a picture provided by ED, I'm remembering more like at least a
C+...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

OMG, sad that she thinks she looks good. Talk about a broken mirror.

> Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>> On Tue, 08 May 2007 21:52:04 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
>>> I am the official WADA podium girl breast implant checker, and I can
>>> assure you I did not receive any special favours nor was I unduly
>>> distracted while carrying out my duties on Miss Basso.

>> That speaks to integrity of the testing procedure, but does not speak
>> to the results. Or are you holding out to conduct a B test? Although
>> without a picture provided by ED, I'm remembering more like at least a
>> C+...

> Here's vintage Elisa. Her outlook is about the same as her brother's.
> http://www.hersenscheet.com/images/beach1.jpg
>

> --
> E. Dronkert

"Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>
>> I for one am willing to suspend disbelief and believe him.

> 1 Ivan Basso (Ita) Team CSC
> 91.33.36 (38.54 km/h)
> 2 José E. Gutierrez Cataluna (Spa) Phonak Hearing Systems
> 9.18
> 3 Gilberto Simoni (Ita) Saunier Duval-Prodir
> 11.59
>
> Imagine the time gap if Basso HAD dipped into some of that 2004 Reserve.

Platelets are good for a couple of days before they go bad.

Whole blood is only good for 30 days.

Plasma can be frozen for a year.

Wasn't it WHOLE blood that was recovered?

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>> On Tue, 08 May 2007 21:52:04 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
>>> I am the official WADA podium girl breast implant checker, and I can
>>> assure you I did not receive any special favours nor was I unduly
>>> distracted while carrying out my duties on Miss Basso.

>> That speaks to integrity of the testing procedure, but does not speak
>> to the results. Or are you holding out to conduct a B test? Although
>> without a picture provided by ED, I'm remembering more like at least a
>> C+...

> Here's vintage Elisa. Her outlook is about the same as her brother's.
> http://www.hersenscheet.com/images/beach1.jpg

That's just ... just ... just ... UGH!!!

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>>
>>> I for one am willing to suspend disbelief and believe him.

>> 1 Ivan Basso (Ita) Team CSC
>> 91.33.36 (38.54 km/h)
>> 2 José E. Gutierrez Cataluna (Spa) Phonak Hearing Systems
>> 9.18
>> 3 Gilberto Simoni (Ita) Saunier Duval-Prodir
>> 11.59
>>
>> Imagine the time gap if Basso HAD dipped into some of that 2004 Reserve.

> Platelets are good for a couple of days before they go bad.
>
> Whole blood is only good for 30 days.
>
> Plasma can be frozen for a year.
>
> Wasn't it WHOLE blood that was recovered?

Oh. And I assumed the material from 2004 must have been in the cellar, aging....

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> That's just ... just ... just ... UGH!!!

Now you see why my job is so traumatic. Podium girl breast implant
checkers require frequent psychological counselling sessions to cope with
the stress.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> >> Here's vintage Elisa. Her outlook is about the same as her brother's.
> >> http://www.hersenscheet.com/images/beach1.jpg

> Fred Fredburger wrote:
> > That's just ... just ... just ... UGH!!!

> Now you see why my job is so traumatic. Podium girl breast implant
> checkers require frequent psychological counselling sessions to cope with
> the stress.

Uh huh. My mom the nurse tells a story of a doctor who declared a
patient dead from outside of the ambulance. The smell was that strong.

I believe a similar situation would exist here.