Re: basso only attempted doping



W

William Asher

Guest
Donald Munro wrote:

> sergio wrote:
>>> > So you trust him?
>>> > You are a believer, Benjo.

>
> Donald Munro wrote:
>>> Who is the god of Irony ?

>
> SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
>> "Irony Man" -- Black Sabbath

>
> Ozzy Osbourne is the god of Irony ? That's kind of ironic.
>
>


It's actually Irony Butterfly, that's what Inna-Godda-Davita is all about.

--
Bill Asher
 
F

Fred Fredburger

Guest
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>>> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>>>> Or indeed like Thomas Dekker, I mean Colonel Decker:
>>> Ewoud: an A-Team reference?

>> Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.

>
> Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!


"Cultured" is a relative thing. Back when I was a boy in the
Appalachians, "cultured" meant that the broken cars in your front yard
were up on jack stands instead of cinder blocks.
 
B

Bill C

Guest
On May 11, 4:43 pm, Fred Fredburger
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> >> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> >>> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> >>>> Or indeed like Thomas Dekker, I mean Colonel Decker:
> >>> Ewoud: an A-Team reference?
> >> Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.

>
> > Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!

>
> "Cultured" is a relative thing. Back when I was a boy in the
> Appalachians, "cultured" meant that the broken cars in your front yard
> were up on jack stands instead of cinder blocks.


"Cultured" as used, is a crock of ****. It's used to mean literature,
classical music, opera, etc...All elitist
BS to make themselves feel superior. The family in the Appalachians
that can grow a garden, fish and hunt to supplement that, fix a
tractor or car, build a house, etc... are just as educated and
cultured just in a different way. Bluegrass music is a great example.
Bill C
 
B

Bill C

Guest
On May 11, 7:32 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 11, 4:43 pm, Fred Fredburger
>
>
>
>
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > > In article <[email protected]>,
> > > Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> > >> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > >>> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> > >>>> Or indeed like Thomas Dekker, I mean Colonel Decker:
> > >>> Ewoud: an A-Team reference?
> > >> Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.

>
> > > Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!

>
> > "Cultured" is a relative thing. Back when I was a boy in the
> > Appalachians, "cultured" meant that the broken cars in your front yard
> > were up on jack stands instead of cinder blocks.

>
> "Cultured" as used, is a crock of ****. It's used to mean literature,
> classical music, opera, etc...All elitist
> BS to make themselves feel superior. The family in the Appalachians
> that can grow a garden, fish and hunt to supplement that, fix a
> tractor or car, build a house, etc... are just as educated and
> cultured just in a different way. Bluegrass music is a great example.
> Bill C- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


Before the attacks start I love all of the "elitist" stuff, know a lot
of the other stuff, but don't put people down based on it. Car on
blocks might mean a lot of things ranging from not enough money
currently to make the repair, to collectible, or emotional attachment.
Jack of all trades, Master of none. There are VERY few Masters at
anything.
Bill C
 
H

Howard Kveck

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 May 2007 16:59:03 +0200, Ewoud Dronkert
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >On 11 May 2007 07:12:53 -0700, RicodJour wrote:
> >> Any culture that lets you window shop for poontang, worships beer,
> >> doesn't explode if someone smokes pot, outlawed fat people (and this
> >> despite patat friet met mayonnaise), and is intent on breeding tall
> >> hot women obviously has a leg up, or at least a leg over, most
> >> cultures.

> >
> >Also, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1990620.stm

>
> I think your press should follow up on what he means when he says he
> 'enjoys' Celine Dion. Lord knows, they would here...


If he can admit that, he obviously has no shame at all. He surely
can't be trusted anywhere near the seat of power. Shameful...

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
 
R

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 May 2007 22:13:34 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
> > The A-Team is culture in Holland.

>
> That is true.
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779962/


!!!?!!?!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone can mock the Germans for that David Hasselhoff
thing now.

I need to know only one thing to determine my attitude towards the
Nederlands:

What is their position on running cyclocross races through beer tents?

--
Ryan Cousineau [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com/
"I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
 
E

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> I need to know only one thing to determine my attitude towards the
> [Nederlanders]:
>
> What is their position on running cyclocross races through beer tents?


Everyone loves it, except Richard Groenendaal who hates it when Belgians
throw beer at him.


--
E. Dronkert
 
C

Carl Sundquist

Guest
"Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>> I need to know only one thing to determine my attitude towards the
>> [Nederlanders]:
>>
>> What is their position on running cyclocross races through beer tents?

>
> Everyone loves it, except Richard Groenendaal who hates it when Belgians
> throw beer at him.


Does that make him the cyclocross equivalent of Jeff Gordon?
 
R

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
"Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> >> I need to know only one thing to determine my attitude towards the
> >> [Nederlanders]:
> >>
> >> What is their position on running cyclocross races through beer tents?

> >
> > Everyone loves it, except Richard Groenendaal who hates it when Belgians
> > throw beer at him.

>
> Does that make him the cyclocross equivalent of Jeff Gordon?


I don't know: how hot is his new wife, and how much traditionalist CXer
butt is he kicking this year?

--
Ryan Cousineau [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com/
"I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
 
R

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > I need to know only one thing to determine my attitude towards the
> > [Nederlanders]:
> >
> > What is their position on running cyclocross races through beer tents?

>
> Everyone loves it, except Richard Groenendaal who hates it when Belgians
> throw beer at him.


I want to marry you for the green card (or Dutch equivalent).

I'm already married to a woman, but that would still be legal in the
Netherlands, right?

--
Ryan Cousineau [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com/
"I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
 
C

Carl Sundquist

Guest
"Ryan Cousineau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>> >> I need to know only one thing to determine my attitude towards the
>> >> [Nederlanders]:
>> >>
>> >> What is their position on running cyclocross races through beer tents?
>> >
>> > Everyone loves it, except Richard Groenendaal who hates it when
>> > Belgians
>> > throw beer at him.

>>
>> Does that make him the cyclocross equivalent of Jeff Gordon?

>
> I don't know: how hot is his new wife, and how much traditionalist CXer
> butt is he kicking this year?


Here's half of your answer: Gordon's wife is a Belgian model.

http://images.google.com/images?svn...ficial&q=Ingrid+Vandebosch&btnG=Search+Images
 
R

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected] com> wrote:

> "Ryan Cousineau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > I'm already married to a woman, but that would still be legal in the
> > Netherlands, right?

>
> Is there anything that's against the law in the Netherlands?


Being Hayan Hirsi Ali.

--
Ryan Cousineau [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com/
"I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
 
On May 11, 6:05 pm, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > I need to know only one thing to determine my attitude towards the
> > [Nederlanders]:

>
> > What is their position on running cyclocross races through beer tents?

>
> Everyone loves it, except Richard Groenendaal who hates it when Belgians
> throw beer at him.


"I went to a beer tent and a cyclocross race broke out."
- Rodnuy Daangerfeld.

Ben
 
R

RonSonic

Guest
On 11 May 2007 16:32:37 -0700, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

>On May 11, 4:43 pm, Fred Fredburger
><[email protected]> wrote:
>> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>> > In article <[email protected]>,
>> > Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

>>
>> >> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>> >>> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>> >>>> Or indeed like Thomas Dekker, I mean Colonel Decker:
>> >>> Ewoud: an A-Team reference?
>> >> Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.

>>
>> > Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!

>>
>> "Cultured" is a relative thing. Back when I was a boy in the
>> Appalachians, "cultured" meant that the broken cars in your front yard
>> were up on jack stands instead of cinder blocks.

>
>"Cultured" as used, is a crock of ****. It's used to mean literature,
>classical music, opera, etc...All elitist
>BS to make themselves feel superior. The family in the Appalachians
>that can grow a garden, fish and hunt to supplement that, fix a
>tractor or car, build a house, etc... are just as educated and
>cultured just in a different way. Bluegrass music is a great example.


Bluegrass Music is just Techno without electricity.

Ron
 
R

RonSonic

Guest
On Sat, 12 May 2007 00:07:49 GMT, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 10 May 2007 22:13:34 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
>> > The A-Team is culture in Holland.

>>
>> That is true.
>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779962/

>
>!!!?!!?!!!!!!!!
>
>I don't think anyone can mock the Germans for that David Hasselhoff
>thing now.
>
>I need to know only one thing to determine my attitude towards the
>Nederlands:
>
>What is their position on running cyclocross races through beer tents?


I thought everyone was in favor of it except for the UCI and the occasional
unpopular rider.

Ron
 
H

Howard Kveck

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 11 May 2007 16:32:37 -0700, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:


> > Bluegrass music is a great example.

>
> Bluegrass Music is just Techno without electricity.


Or the Ecstasy.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
 
B

Bill C

Guest
On May 13, 12:41 pm, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
>
> RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On 11 May 2007 16:32:37 -0700, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Bluegrass music is a great example.

>
> > Bluegrass Music is just Techno without electricity.

>
> Or the Ecstasy.
>
> --
> tanx,
> Howard
>
> Never take a tenant with a monkey.
>
> remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?


Alison Krauss could make me very ecstatic:
http://www.askmen.com/women/singer_300/324_alison_krauss.html
Bill C
 
H

Howard Kveck

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> On May 13, 12:41 pm, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> >
> > RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > On 11 May 2007 16:32:37 -0700, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > Bluegrass music is a great example.

> >
> > > Bluegrass Music is just Techno without electricity.

> >
> > Or the Ecstasy.


> Alison Krauss could make me very ecstatic:
> http://www.askmen.com/women/singer_300/324_alison_krauss.html


She doesn't come in pill form, does she?

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
 
C

Curtis L. Russell

Guest
On 13 May 2007 10:24:44 -0700, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

>Alison Krauss could make me very ecstatic:
>http://www.askmen.com/women/singer_300/324_alison_krauss.html


Her albums before Union Station tended to sound the same, song after
song. What makes her albums work is the variety now available with the
talent of Union Station. Much better stuff as a package.

OTOH, all that said, they still aren't in the best ten Bluegrass
bands. OTOOH, those that are don't have anyone near as good looking.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...