Re: BBC Caught Editing Story To Appease Global Warming Lobbyist

David Hansen

Guest
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 02:38:39 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be Nuxx Bar
<[email protected]> wrote this:-

>Lying trolls notwithstanding, surely no-one, whatever their opinion on
>global warming, can possibly condone this sort of censorship. And if
>global warming sceptics are so obviously barking, why are the
>"environmentalists" so keen to gag them?

Excellent, abuse.

>http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2008/040708_bbc_caught.htm

>A report concerning the fact that global warming stopped in 1998

The lie that global warming stopped in 1998 has been widely promoted
by some. However, no matter how often this lie is promoted it
remains a lie.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

Response to David Hansen
> >A report concerning the fact that global warming stopped in 1998

> The lie that global warming stopped in 1998 has been widely promoted
> by some. However, no matter how often this lie is promoted it
> remains a lie.

Made it onto the Register:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04/08/bbc_blog_bully/

The original story turns out to be about La Nina having a cooling effect
on the earth this year. (In other news: I got up this morning feeling
fantastic - this "getting older" thing is all a big con, isn't it?)

--
Mark, UK
"For men become civilized, not in proportion to their willingness to

Mark McNeill wrote:
> Response to David Hansen
>>> A report concerning the fact that global warming stopped in 1998

>> The lie that global warming stopped in 1998 has been widely promoted
>> by some. However, no matter how often this lie is promoted it
>> remains a lie.

> Made it onto the Register:
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04/08/bbc_blog_bully/

" Bullying bloggers are no strangers to online media
- especially when they're Single Issue Fanatics (SIF).
"They're deeply emotional, they're bullies, and they
often don't get out enough," the BBC's Adam Curtis noted
here last year. "

Remind you of anyone (and their SIF group), who recently died of a heart
attack?

On 8 Apr, 18:00, Martin Dann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mark McNeill wrote:
> > Response to David Hansen
> >> The lie that global warming stopped in 1998 has been widely promoted
> >> by some. However, no matter how often this lie is promoted it
> >> remains a lie.

> > Made it onto the Register:

> >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04/08/bbc_blog_bully/

>   " Bullying bloggers are no strangers to online media
>     - especially when they're Single Issue Fanatics (SIF).
>     "They're deeply emotional, they're bullies, and they
>     often don't get out enough," the BBC's Adam Curtis noted
>     here last year.  "
>
> Remind you of anyone (and their SIF group), who recently died of a heart
> attack?
>

> > The original story turns out to be about La Nina having a cooling effect
> > on the earth this year.  (In other news: I got up this morning feeling
> > fantastic - this "getting older" thing is all a big con, isn't it?)- Hide quoted text -

Reminds me of Spindrift

On Apr 9, 12:55 pm, Sir Jeremy <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 8 Apr, 18:00, Martin Dann <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > Mark McNeill wrote:
> > > Response to David Hansen

> > > Made it onto the Register:

> > >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04/08/bbc_blog_bully/

> > " Bullying bloggers are no strangers to online media
> > - especially when they're Single Issue Fanatics (SIF).
> > "They're deeply emotional, they're bullies, and they
> > often don't get out enough," the BBC's Adam Curtis noted
> > here last year. "

> > Remind you of anyone (and their SIF group), who recently died of a heart
> > attack?

> > > The original story turns out to be about La Nina having a cooling effect
> > > on the earth this year. (In other news: I got up this morning feeling
> > > fantastic - this "getting older" thing is all a big con, isn't it?)- Hide quoted text -

> Reminds me of Spindrift

Quite!