Re: Belgian Drug Raid!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dwayne, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. Dwayne

    Dwayne Guest

    I suspect this is much ado about nothing ;-). Mario de Clercq has
    probably started a book club (or novel-writing club?), and the alleged
    substances are being used only for research and/or creative purposes.

    Tags:

  2. Dwayne wrote:
    > I suspect this is much ado about nothing ;-). Mario de Clercq has
    > probably started a book club (or novel-writing club?), and the alleged
    > substances are being used only for research and/or creative purposes.

    Maybe they all belong to the VDB kennel club...

  3. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Dwayne wrote:
    >> I suspect this is much ado about nothing ;-). Mario de Clercq has
    >> probably started a book club (or novel-writing club?), and the alleged
    >> substances are being used only for research and/or creative purposes.

    > Maybe they all belong to the VDB kennel club...

    It wouldn't be surprising to learn that this comes out of the investigation
    that got Musseuw in trouble and for which he is due to stand trial.