Re: Belgian Drug Raid!

Dwayne

Guest
I suspect this is much ado about nothing ;-). Mario de Clercq has
probably started a book club (or novel-writing club?), and the alleged
substances are being used only for research and/or creative purposes.

Dwayne wrote:
> I suspect this is much ado about nothing ;-). Mario de Clercq has
> probably started a book club (or novel-writing club?), and the alleged
> substances are being used only for research and/or creative purposes.

Maybe they all belong to the VDB kennel club...

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Dwayne wrote:
>> I suspect this is much ado about nothing ;-). Mario de Clercq has
>> probably started a book club (or novel-writing club?), and the alleged
>> substances are being used only for research and/or creative purposes.

> Maybe they all belong to the VDB kennel club...

It wouldn't be surprising to learn that this comes out of the investigation
that got Musseuw in trouble and for which he is due to stand trial.