General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Best Cheese for Spinach Omelette?

Started by Ophelia · · Last activity · 1 post · 228 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 August 2005
Last activity
5 August 2005
Original author
Ophelia
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
228
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Damsel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's very good and yes, ricotta is readily available in the U.S.
    But
    Carol listed the cheeses she has; ricotta isn't one of them. Were I
    to
    suggest a cheese she doesn't have, I'd also suggest feta and some
    herbs such
    as oregano or basil. Brie is also very nice with spinach 🙂

    I can afford to buy some of the less expensive cheeses. I plan on
    getting
    both ricotta and feta tomorrow. 🙂

    I love feta with a few olives and tiny tomatoes, dribbled with evoo and
    balsamic🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.