Re: Best Doctors

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jeff Utz, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Jeff Utz

    Jeff Utz Guest

    Tags:

  2. "Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I hope you did not break your arm patting yourself on your back.

    Hope you didn't overstrain yourself looking for my name :)

    You may certainly recommend yourself, if you choose. Simply email
    your information to me.

    Regards,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  3. *Mu*

    *Mu* Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:12:57 -0400, "Jeff Utz"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I hope you did not break your arm patting yourself on your back, chung

    I have never seen that happen. A little external rotation combined
    with elbow flexion and posterior humeral movement?

    Break the arm?

    You have to be kidding.

  4. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    "Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I hope you did not break your arm patting yourself on your back.

    I wish I'd had known I was going to be struck by heart disease and had
    this list for reference in advance.

    The cardiologist practice I was assigned to by the ER was a real
    doozy. Two doctors destined to be leaving the area in three months
    anyway. One was arrogant as hell and inflicted needless pain. The
    other was a "George Clooney" type -- suave and aloof. They talked and
    you listened. I wound up shouting at the GQ, MD when he accused me of
    giving him a different story about my symptoms than my wife gave an ER
    doc. (My wife was not even at the hospital nor did she know I was in
    the hospital as yet). Being an alpha male, I do not suffer fools
    gladly. (I was 100% restenosed, by the way).

    Thankfully, I was exposed to a variety of cardiologists and selected
    one who seemed smarter than the run of the mill and who could talk to
    me instead of talking down to me. He's made all the difference in the
    past two years. When he suggested a surgeon, I took his advice and
    found the surgeon to be a near clone of the cardiologist (but a man of
    fewer words).

    Hopefully, the next person who needs a good doctor in my area will
    come across Dr. Chung's list someway. It may make all the difference
    to them as well. Your snide comment cannot diminish the value of the
    list.