Re: best tv show on cooking?

Dee Randall wrote:

> My favorite is Tyler -- don't groan. He is just soo gregarious - picking
> food out of prepared dishes with his fingers, eating with others' spoons,
> eating off the same plate with others, laughing sooo loud, but I do like his
> enthusiasm.

<snip>
> Dee

Oh, no, Pleeeeeeeeze don't start them off about licking the spoon
again!! I've just got over that one :)
Cathy

"Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, cacheoverflow@yahooDOTcom
> wrote:
>
> >> Everyday Italian = tie for #2 Great recipes and genuine homemade

Italian.
> >> Love to have her as a neighbor too.

> >The problem with this show is that it is a fraud. If that gal ate

anything
> >remotely like the ultra rich food she is always cooking, she would fatter
> >than Rachel Ray, a LOT fatter!
> >
> >she is very slender, proving that she obviously eats nothing that she
> >prepares on the show in real life.
> >
> >that is a scam in my book

> How so? I'm sure there's people who can do that and get away with it.
> I wonder how active a lifestyle she leads?

Like me - I've been eating rich foods all my life, and I'm a slim, lithe
build. My mother the same - cream, chocolate, butter, cake, cream, pudding,
cream, ice cream, chocolate... heheheheh...

Shaun aRe

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > How so? I'm sure there's people who can do that and get away with it.
> > I wonder how active a lifestyle she leads?

> Like me - I've been eating rich foods all my life, and I'm a slim, lithe
> build. My mother the same - cream, chocolate, butter, cake, cream,

pudding,
> cream, ice cream, chocolate... heheheheh...
>

> Shaun aRe

PPPFFFFFHHHHTTTTT!!!!

Lynne A
[email protected] - who's metabolism has obviously slowed<SIGH>

"Damsel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Lynne A" <[email protected]> said:
>
> >"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> Like me - I've been eating rich foods all my life, and I'm a slim,

lithe
> >> build. My mother the same - cream, chocolate, butter, cake, cream,
> >> pudding, cream, ice cream, chocolate... heheheheh...

> >PPPFFFFFHHHHTTTTT!!!!

> What are you complaining about, string bean? ;)
>
> Carol, who only hates Lynne a little

LMAO! I'm complaining because I'm not the string bean I usta be-I always
weighed between 100-120. Now I'm up between 135-140, and I am NOT amused!
Problem is, I still love food just as much as I ever did. Preferrably that
*really* bad combo of carbs and fat-woohoo!

Lynne A
[email protected]

On Tue, 17 May 2005 09:31:06 -0600, Lynne A wrote:

> "Damsel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > What are you complaining about, string bean? ;)
> >
> > Carol, who only hates Lynne a little

> LMAO! I'm complaining because I'm not the string bean I usta be-I always
> weighed between 100-120. Now I'm up between 135-140, and I am NOT amused!
> Problem is, I still love food just as much as I ever did. Preferrably that
> *really* bad combo of carbs and fat-woohoo!

Age seems to get you every time. Combine more age with less activity
and added weight is in your future... unless your digestive system
rejects food. I know, I watched it happen to my mother.

Ugh!

"Lynne A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > > How so? I'm sure there's people who can do that and get away with it.
> > > I wonder how active a lifestyle she leads?

> > Like me - I've been eating rich foods all my life, and I'm a slim, lithe
> > build. My mother the same - cream, chocolate, butter, cake, cream,

> pudding,
> > cream, ice cream, chocolate... heheheheh...
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> PPPFFFFFHHHHTTTTT!!!!

<EG!>

I just thought you might like to know that there is another side out here
>',;~}~

Shaun aRe

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Lynne A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

it.

> > > Like me - I've been eating rich foods all my life, and I'm a slim,

lithe
> > > build. My mother the same - cream, chocolate, butter, cake, cream,

> > pudding,
> > > cream, ice cream, chocolate... heheheheh...
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe
> > >

> > PPPFFFFFHHHHTTTTT!!!!

> <EG!>
>

> I just thought you might like to know that there is another side out here
> >',;~}~

> Shaun aRe

Eh, shaddup! I just restarted my diet yesterday, and I am SO not happy!
1200 or so calories a day is a DRAG. Way back when, I could eat whatever
the hell I wanted and stay rail thin, but not anymore, dammit!

Lynne A
[email protected] - REALLY looking forward to that protein shake for
bfast, NOT

On Wed, 18 May 2005 08:21:52 -0600, Lynne A wrote:

> Eh, shaddup! I just restarted my diet yesterday, and I am SO not happy!
> 1200 or so calories a day is a DRAG. Way back when, I could eat whatever
> the hell I wanted and stay rail thin, but not anymore, dammit!

Heh, you WERE the kind of person I love to hate.... and yet (somehow)
I ended up married to one of "your kind". It's a cruel, cruel world.

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 18 May 2005 08:21:52 -0600, Lynne A wrote:
>

> > Eh, shaddup! I just restarted my diet yesterday, and I am SO not

happy!
> > 1200 or so calories a day is a DRAG. Way back when, I could eat

whatever
> > the hell I wanted and stay rail thin, but not anymore, dammit!
> >

> Heh, you WERE the kind of person I love to hate.... and yet (somehow)
> I ended up married to one of "your kind". It's a cruel, cruel world.

LMAO, as you can see, eventually *my kind* get their paybacks! <much
muttering and cursing under my breath>

Lynne A
[email protected]

One time on Usenet, "Lynne A" <[email protected]> said:

<snip>

> Eh, shaddup! I just restarted my diet yesterday, and I am SO not happy!
> 1200 or so calories a day is a DRAG. Way back when, I could eat whatever
> the hell I wanted and stay rail thin, but not anymore, dammit!
>
> Lynne A
> [email protected] - REALLY looking forward to that protein shake for
> bfast, NOT

1200 doesn't seem like much -- how tall are you? I'm 5'4", but
I only cut back to 1650 kcals. I lose weight slower, but it's
much easier to stick with...

--
Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~