Re: Better Late Than Never

Ilsa9

Guest
>I saw this trial and there was serious doubts to whether there was actually
>Laetrile in their medications.
>(One doctor tested it for purity and found that it contained no Laetrile at
>all)
>Anth

I'm sure you have a reference for your claim, so I'll wait patiently for it.

Did you notice that "The hazards of amygdalin therapy were evidenced in several
patients by symptoms of cyanide toxicity or by blood cyanide levels approaching
the lethal range."

It was real Laetrile and it caused its most real effect, cyanide poisoning.