Re: Bicycles are just homosexual anal dildos !!!

Dan Simper

Guest
I apologize for this apocryphal claim. It was accidental. Please accept
my humble apologies. I mean no harm to the bicycing or gay community.
I, in fact, own three bicycles.

"Dan Simper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I apologize for this apocryphal claim. It was accidental. Please accept
> my humble apologies. I mean no harm to the bicycing or gay community.
> I, in fact, own three bicycles.

Anyone but me notice the complete absence of any newbies to this group. That
is what Ed Gin has accomplished and the rest of you just sat by and let it
happen. Now you finally know what a troll is and how destructive they can be
to a newsgroup. Enjoy your new newsgroup, thanks to Ed Gin. Also, be sure to
thank Mr.Tom Sherman too who did nothing to defend the group. He says he was
here for 5 years and yet in the final anyalsis did not give a damn about the
group. Only Jim McNamara and I defended the group. You all deserve what you
get.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota