rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Re: big al karaoke dizzyland

Started by marika · · Last activity · 1 post · 372 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
26 November 2007
Last activity
26 November 2007
Original author
marika
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
372
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. big al has a brotherhe says the brother works for nasaand big al is
    certainly very formal in many respects.

    I suspect that he and his brother are not close. Alan was away at
    school during his formative years.

    He has forwarded me other stuff from Brother. I think he
    calls him that all the time.

    I was more amused by the brother's brief "glad you got over the flu" message

    I suspect the brother thinks big al is a martian

    I feel fairly confident his brother will not contact me. I suspect I,
    described throught the eyes of big Al, sound like a hallucinating
    kook best kept at a distance
    "marika" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Someone sent me this tsory

    So I overheard Alan discussing in the kitchen how he had adopted your old
    coffee cup.

    He then said "I had a dream last night in which I was eating dinner with
    Maria and then we went to a concert together . . ."

    Thought that might brighten your day.

    He's still obsessed with me

    mk5000

    "for you I'll wait a thousand years
    you said: I think, I think of you
    of you I think from ear to ear

    Well, that was then and this is now"--time flies, dizzy spells

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.