Re: bike bridge, and seasonal variations in cycling

Josey

Guest
During the winter month where I work regular cyclists fell from around 9 to
around 2 (sometimes 2/3). I suspect the weather and lack of light at night
has something to do with it. We are back to about 9 nine now.

Jc.

Den 2007-03-21 19:16:00 skrev Josey <nospam@josey>:

> During the winter month where I work regular cyclists fell from around 9
> around 2 (sometimes 2/3). I suspect the weather and lack of light at
> night
> has something to do with it. We are back to about 9 nine now.

"The winter month", is that January, or December-February?

What's wrong with the weather, is it windy or just cold?

They don't have lights?

It's funny how people these days have mountain bikes, hiking backpacks,
super thermal gear etc and yet they can't ride a bike in town in January!

Frustrated.

Erik Sandblom

--
Oil is for sissies