re: bike

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by jerry kenny, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. jerry kenny

    jerry kenny Guest

    Hello,
    how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want tosellpls
    just getback
    to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    youbetter soon ok
    RGDS
    KERRY.

    Tags:

  2. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  3. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  4. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  5. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  6. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  7. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  8. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  9. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  10. barbie que

    barbie que Guest

    "jerry kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
    > uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
    > business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
    > thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

    tosellpls
    > just getback
    > to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
    > sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
    > through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
    > uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
    > youbetter soon ok
    > RGDS
    > KERRY.

    hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

  11. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  12. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  13. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  14. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  15. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  16. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  17. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  18. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  19. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * barbie que <[email protected]>:

    > hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
    > shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

    Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
    little one so the adults can talk.

    Jason

  20. barbie que

    barbie que Guest