Re: Bikes With Short Top Tubes and High Front Ends - WAS:Interpreting Serotta Fit Cycle Data For Oth

itsfred

Guest
Steve Sr. wrote:

> Can anyone offer any other possibilities for similar TI bikes that
> have this characteristic geometry?

Without addressing the plausibility of your fit data, why not have a
custom Ti frame built? Habanero, a popular favorite on this board, can
do it for you very reasonably. Roark Cycles in Brownsburg, Indiana did
a fabulous job for me. Nice people, impeccable workmanship, and
direct-to-consumer pricing. But before I signed the order I'd have
another fit done and be really confident the fitter understands your
goals and abilities as well as dimensions. Hope this is helpful.

Fred Roses