Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Re: Bill Baka -- Selected Quotes from a Genius

Started by Espressopithecus (Java Man) · · Last activity · 4 posts · 354 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
23 May 2007
Last activity
24 May 2007
Original author
Espressopithecus (Java Man)
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
354
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In article <[email hidden]>, R Brickston
    <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> says...

    snipped

    Thus far, I've missed his posts, but this collaboration has made me
    eager to read them! Thanks!

    Java

  2. Espressopithecus (Java Man) said:

    In article <[email hidden]>, R Brickston
    <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> says...

    snipped

    Thus far, I've missed his posts, but this collaboration has made me
    eager to read them! Thanks!

    Java

    See the posting of Part II which could be titled "The Funniest of Bill
    Baka." Selected quips taken out of context is a riot. That said, in
    context of his full hijacked-off-on-a-tangent postings... well, you be
    the judge.

  3. Espressopithecus (Java Man) said:

    In article <[email hidden]>, R Brickston
    <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> says...

    snipped

    Thus far, I've missed his posts, but this collaboration has made me
    eager to read them! Thanks!

    Java

    He was a thorn in my side on R.B.misc, too.
    I'm trying to ignore him but he keeps it up.
    I grew up in the country, or what used to be, outside of Chicago and I
    am not making up 58+ years of fairy tales. My father was amazed to find
    me alive after some of the stuff my mother told him about my days
    activities.
    I have lived without regard to danger, so I do have some experiences
    that are pretty outlandish. The only reason I am here to share them is
    because I never managed to really permanently kill myself.
    To live in fear is to not live, but only to exist.
    Bill Baka

  4. R Brickston said:
    Espressopithecus (Java Man) said:

    In article <[email hidden]>, R Brickston
    <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> says...

    snipped

    Thus far, I've missed his posts, but this collaboration has made me
    eager to read them! Thanks!

    Java

    See the posting of Part II which could be titled "The Funniest of Bill
    Baka." Selected quips taken out of context is a riot. That said, in
    context of his full hijacked-off-on-a-tangent postings... well, you be
    the judge.

    Do you have a life or is collecting 5 years of my quotes, out of
    context, your life's mission.
    Pathetic.
    Bill (been there, done that) Baka

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.