Re: Bill Z-Snipper - Coward, Traitor and Apologist for Muslim Terrorists!

Bill Z.

Guest
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> 'The insightful Flemish journalist Paul Belien observed last year, when
> >> Muslims were rioting over the Pope's quoting the 600-year-old words of an
> >> obscure emperor <snip>

> > Yawn.

> Why the hell did you snip the above paragraph, you confounded idiot!

F__ off, Dolan. It was snipped because it was irrelevant to what I
posted. I wasn't commenting on what he said, so there was no reason
to quote it. This is the standard practice used by authors for
centuries.

If you'd learn how to use a newsreader, you would know how to
use the message ID I gave to look up the post I was replying to
anyway. A decent newsreader can look up the post someone replied
to as long as the server still has it. Mine can do that with a
single keystroke. If your newsreader can't, get a better one.

<rest of Dolan's **** and quotes of old posts ignored>

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Why the hell did you snip the above paragraph, you confounded idiot!

> > F__ off, Dolan. It was snipped because it was irrelevant to what I
> > posted. I wasn't commenting on what he said, so there was no reason
> > to quote it. This is the standard practice used by authors for
> > centuries.

> Nope, you were afraid of what was said because there is no way you could
> respond <snip>

You friggin idiot! I snipped what someone *else* had said and it was
for the reasons I stated.

I'll snip most of what you say too, in your case because you are
so stupid that 99% of what you post is a waste of time.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB