Re: Bing Han Ginseng is Assured Clean Bill of Health by the FDA

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Orac, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > A Quackwatch character by the name of Mark Thorson has made a habit of
    > plastering false, misleading or exagerated remarks about natural products on
    > the internet, that may be beneficial for our health.
    >
    > He has attacked CellTech SBGA, a harvested natural product that is a full
    > compliment nutritional supplement, and after two years of falsley claiming
    > it was full of toxic substances, Cell Tech brought an action against him.
    > The result was that Thorson had to publish an admission that he was just
    > being beligerent and had no other basis for his comments. His claims were
    > completely false.
    >
    > Mark Thorson has embarked on a new campaign against Bing Han Ginseng by
    > claiming that it has toxic substances in it.

    [Snip]

    Oh, look. Spamming Glowlife Dave is back to peddle his overpriced
    Ginseng powder.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you